Blueberry Breakfast Greek Yogurt Cake is super easy, healthy and tasty Greek yogurt cake recipe! It is really perfect for breakfast or snack! Blueberry Breakfast Greek Yogurt Cake is soft, moist and fluffy with blueberries in every single bite!
If you are looking for something delicious and easy this Blueberry Cake is dessert which will make your day nicer. This Blueberry Breakfast Greek Yogurt Cake is really perfect choice for breakfast.
I really enjoy in every piece of this cake which is super tasty especially in this blueberry and Greek yogurt combination. I really like it with a cup of coffee. I have made many fruit recipes with batter but I very often make this recipe but with different fruit. Blueberries are perfect for morning, they are rich with nutrients and really healthy and they are also low in calories. Everyone talk about healthy food but we need to know that most important is right combination of ingredients quality. Blueberries are the best when they are fresh so we need to make this recipe full of freshness.
Every time I go to the supermarket I can resist in front of fruits. I find these blueberries and I bought it right that moment. I immediately think about this Blueberry Greek Yogurt Cake. I always loved good piece of cake so that is one more reason because I love this recipe. Everything I made and share on this blog is something which I really like and something which I have made many times.
My family likes fruits very much so this Blueberry Breakfast Greek Yogurt Cake is real hit and perfect choice when my family is all together at dinning-table. This dessert is super easy and healthy dessert which is perfect for these summer days. Eat it in every time of the day and I know you will definitely enjoy in it!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (for dusting)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line the bottom of 8 inch springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the side of the springform pan with butter or cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- In a large bowl, combine butter and sugar using electric mixer, beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 3-5 minutes
- Add egg, vanilla extract and Greek yogurt and beat until fluffy
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, just until combined
- Do not over mix
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and spread the blueberries over the top
- Bake cake for about 30-35 minutes (depending on your oven), until the top is golden brown and tester comes out clean
- Let cool completely, after cake has cooled, release the cake from the springform pan
- Dust with powdered sugar and serve