Brownie Butter Cake – delicious, sweet and perfectly moist! Perfect for any occasion and very easy to make!
Weekend is coming, everybody is sleeping and I am looking for some good and quick chocolate recipe. Oh, I remembered, on friend’s birthday I ate Brownie Butter Cake it looks very nice and the taste was delicious. I have made many of Brownies and I like all of them, but this is incredibly good. You can’t make a bad decision with Brownies, they are delicious and with chocolate combination Brownies are real hit!
This time for this Brownie Butter Cake the base is brownie and you need to bake that chocolate part for a little bit and then add the next part. Your base will be thigh for the second fill and that is the key to make good Brownie. This Brownie Butter Cake is rich chocolate biscuit with lot of chocolate and butter and it is very moist. You can make it very easily but you need to watch out on instructions. Trust me, there is nothing better than Brownie Butter Cake after busy week with a cup of coffee with your love ones. That’s enjoying in flavors, it is not important if it is raining or windy outside you need to enjoy in this Brownie Butter Cake.
You can make with a few ingredients magic so you must enjoy in it. Brownie Butter Cake is favorite in my family. It looks moist and it is very easy to slice it. I can say that this Brownie Butter Cake is very good dessert which is perfect for people who want to taste something new and different. It is perfect for every occasion. Fine chocolate and butter gives rich flavor. This dessert is proof that good and delicious desserts don’t need to be complicated to make. I know what I am going to make this weekend, and you?
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoon milk
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside.
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly
- In a medium bowl whisk egg and granulated sugar, then add melted chocolate mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine, then gradually add all-purpose flour , mix until well combined
- Pour the batter into prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together all-purpose flour and baking powder
- In a separate bowl, beat butter with granulated sugar until creamy
- Add eggs, one at a time, beat well after each addition
- Add milk, mix well
- Fold in dry ingredients, mix to form batter
- Pour the butter cake batter onto the hot brownies
- Bake in 320F for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is domed and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool and serve.