Carrot Apple Bread – yummy and very quick bread! Perfect way to start your day! Carrot Apple Bread is ideal choice for healthy breakfast! Super Carrot and Apple combination!
Perfect healthy Carrot Apple Bread is super way to start your day. Very easy to make and perfect taste. This is recipe which everyone needs to make.
Strange but very delicious taste of carrot and apple combination I am pretty sure that you will like it very much. My children like carrot so this combination with apples in bread shape is right choice for healthy breakfast. Carrots are super vegetables and my children like it in every way even like juice. I can say that carrots are one of the healthiest vegetables of all so that’s why I am trying to use them in many ways. This Carrot Apple Bread is one of my favorite combinations because I can make it very quickly and for the short time I get so delicious taste.
This Bread has very good nutritional value so it is really the best way to start your day. Every time when my friends come over I make this quick and healthy dessert and every time they can’t believe they are eating carrots. Our children every time ask for more. Something which I really like with this recipe is that you can add your own favorite seasons and add anything you like for example I usually add pecan, cinnamon and vanilla. Everyone have their own favorite season combination and I can say that my version with apples and carrots are the best for me.
Spring is coming so we are expecting Easter and carrots are something which we can’t leave out so that’s the one more reason for which you need to make this super easy and very delicious recipe Carrot Apple Bread. You need to know any kitchen skill to make this healthy recipe only you need to do is to mix all the ingredients and pour in your pan. You can’t make a mistake when you are making this Carrot Apple Bread. I know that because every time I make it we eat it immediately. If you don’t eat this healthy bread immediately but I think that won’t be the case, your bread will stay soft and gentle even a seven days after. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- ⅓ cup coconut oil (or vegetable oil)
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup pecans, ground
- 1 cup grated carrots, peeled
- 1 cup grated apples, peeled
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Grease and flour one 9x5 inch loaf pan, set aside
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, ground nutmeg, ground pecans and cinnamon set aside
- In a medium bowl, beat the egg add brown sugar, oil, sour cream and vanilla extract
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix to combine
- Add the carrots, apples and fold gently to combine
- Pour into prepared pan
- Bake for about 40-45 minutes or until the top is golden brown, the center is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Let cool before icing
- Beat cream cheese with powdered sugar until smooth
- Drizzle the frosting over the top of cooled bread (I placed the frosting in a plastic bag, snipped the corner, and squeezed it into the bread)
- Bread will keep airtight at room temperature for up to 7 days