Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread – love at first bite! Perfect healthy way to start your day! Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread ideal combination of cheese, cinnamon and only few ingredients!
I don’t like autumn very much, but there is something that makes me happy. I like very much vegetables and fruits which grow in this period of year. The queen of autumn, pumpkin is coming and with her there are so many delicious recipes which will make magic in your kitchen. These recipes will warm your body and you can make a decision if you want to make something sweet or salty. Every way you choose you won’t make mistakes because pumpkins are delicious.
Pumpkins are the perfect way to watch out of your health so you need to make healthy meals and snack with them. Looks delicious! Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread I like the most and I am pretty sure that this is the perfect combination. This Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread is super because you will love it at first bite. It is very delicious but it has the simplest ingredients and it is so moist and nice. To prepare this Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread you have most the ingredients at your kitchen and only you need to buy is Pumpkin so go for it! I bought it too!
When I talk about Pumpkins I must say that Pumpkins are very good ingredient for combination with other ingredients. Some of Pumpkins you can eat without baking, some of them you can bake, cook or grill. You combine them with meat or without depend on taste. You can bake it in the oven with little bit of seasons and that’s it! My family and I like it in combination with cheese.
Oh, cheese and pumpkin my endless love! Many of people I know don’t like pumpkins very much but with this cheese combination it is perfect! I must share with you this recipe! Few years ago my friend gave me this recipe so I tried to make it. I remembered that recipe today and made a decision to make it again. I love this beautiful smell of pumpkin and cinnamon.
All of us who love cooking love to try something new. My favorite ingredient is cheese because we can use it on many different ways. Today I am going to use it for this delicious dessert Cream Cheese pumpkin Bread. All of us love desserts and I love to make them and surprise my family every time I have a chance. I like to combine many different ingredients and make something different. I especially love to make healthy and quick dessert. Cream Cheese pumpkin Bread is quick, delicious and easy to make. It’s very tasty and sweet and perfect way to start your day! Of course, this Cream Cheese pumpkin Bread isn’t real bread. This is cake which you can make to your taste and make many different combinations. I made this bread so many times and I can say that it is very tasteful. This combination of Cream Cheese and pumpkin make this bread absolutely delicious. I made this recipe with bananas too, it is very tasty. You can freeze it too, but I don’t have that chance because every time I made this Cream Cheese pumpkin Bread it disappears from plate for a short time.
I made this Cream Cheese Pumpkin Bread right now! It taste delicious and look incredible! Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, sour cream, cinnamon and whisk to combine. Add the pumpkin puree and mix together
- Add 1 cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, and stir gently with a spoon until just combined
- Spread half of the pumpkin batter into the prepared loaf pan with a spatula
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture on top. Top with remaining pumpkin batter and smooth very lightly with a spatula as to not disturb cream cheese layer and pushing batter into corners and sides as necessary.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is domed, golden, and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool and serve.