Easter is coming, so try to make these Easter colorful cupcakes and surprise your family and children! Very easy, quick, soft and delicious Easter colorful cupcakes!
Easter and spring time is ideal time to bring serenity into our homes. Perfect way to realize that is to prepare colorful Easter cupcakes, chocolate eggs, rabbits and flowers. This colorful cupcakes are really easy to make which require little time, and with your patient and imagination your Easter family table can look incredible! Children will like this colorful cupcakes the most!
You can use any cupcake recipe and decorate them with cream and it will be so soft and delicious and only yours. Easter is coming, so be happy, laugh, enjoy and prepare your version of delicious Easter colorful cupcakes for your family. Light, soft, and quick cupcakes perfect for you!
- 1¼ cup flour
- 1½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon soda
- 2 eggs
- Kosher salt
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup plant oil
- ½ cup butter milk
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup sweet cream
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup Easter colorful eggs
- Mix flour, baking powder, soda and salt in the first bowl.
- Whisk eggs and sugar in the second bowl, add vanilla extract, oil and butter milk, mix well 2-3 minutes. Slowly add ingredients from first bowl and stirring until combine.
- Add mixture in the cupcake pan, fill up to half and bake them for 15 minutes in the reheat oven on 350 F.
- Whisk butter until it become soft, about 2 minutes, add powdered sugar, vanilla and slowly add sweet cream until mixture become creamy.
- When cupcakes are finish and cool, fill them and decorate.