Healthy Breakfast Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are delicious, moist and easy breakfast that your family will love! This recipe is just awesome and super healthy! The best way to start your day – Healthy Breakfast Strawberry Oatmeal Bars!
This recipe is perfect for you when you want something really healthy but you don’t have too much time for preparing. These Strawberry Oatmeal Bars are something which you need to get in the morning and full your organism with lots of energy. Mix all your favorite fruit with healthy oats and make a surprise for your family in the morning.
Oats look boring on the first sight but when you find your perfect combination I am pretty sure you will like it and it will become your favorite breakfast. For you who never made healthy breakfast strawberry oatmeal bars I can only say that you can make them very easy and for a very short time. Also you can add your favorite fruit and find your favorite combination, but now strawberries are popular in this time of year so I use them very much in these days. I use them to make salads, desserts or juices.
This recipe is one of my favorites and this is super way to start your day healthy. Oats are very light and they are ingredients which we need to eat more. This healthy breakfast strawberry oatmeal bars are dessert for those who don’t like sweet too much and of course for those who are over dose with sweets in these holidays.
This dessert is really good, moist and tasty. There are many similar recipes out there but I really like this version with strawberries. Maybe we like strawberries very much and that’s the reason I prefer this recipe or maybe because this is super easy and good combination of ingredients which we can make very easy and quick without eggs and milk. I think that you can see all that magic on the photo. Enjoy in this delicious and light breakfast with strawberries and full of healthy ingredients. Start your day with smile and enjoy!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- 8 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 cup strawberries, small-diced
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar, for sprinkle
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line an 8x8 inch baking pan with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together the oats, all-purpose flour, light brown sugar, ginger and salt
- Pour into the melted butter and mix until all of the oats are moistened and the mixture is thoroughly combined
- Reserve ½ cup of the oat mixture
- Press the remaining oat mixture into prepared baking pan
- Spread the strawberry on top of the oat mixture, then sprinkle the cornstarch evenly over the top, sprinkle lemon juice and granulated sugar
- Reserved ½ cup oat mixture, crumble this over the strawberry on top
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the crumbs looks golden
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into bars
- Makes 9-12 bars, depending how large you cut them