Heart Shaped Roasted Potatoes – A super quick and easy side dish. You can prepare it for few minutes! The whole family loves these yummy Heart Shaped Roasted Potatoes!
I like potatoes on every way and in every shape baked, grilled or mashed potatoes. You can prepare it very easy and taste is delicious. Baked potatoes are side dish which you can add in every dish.
I really prepare potatoes very often in my kitchen mostly on two ways in the oven or in oil. Baked potatoes aren’t something new but today I am making it for special occasion Valentine’s Day in heart shape. Heart is first association when I think on Valentine’s Day. This is very easy, effective and very tasty heart shaped roasted potatoes with herbs. I really like to use herbs and in this recipe I added rosemary which smells so nice. I also added chopped parsley, garlic, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
It is very easy to make these Heart Shaped Roasted Potatoes with lots of flavors. My family really likes it and potatoes are really good side dish which we can add in every single dish. This version of preparing potatoes is very often on my dining table and I really like it because you can add everything you want or like. The result is crispy, delicious, garlicky potatoes perfection.
We make this every time we cook steak for dinner. Often we just use a mix of baby potatoes. Leftovers are great heated up in a skillet, served with bacon and eggs for breakfast the next day. Heart Shaped Roasted Potatoes are great weekend side dish. The best part about these potatoes is that they are super easy to make. The potatoes were ready for oven before it preheated. I love these quick and easy side dishes!
- 4-5 large potatoes
- 4 tablespoon olive oil, divided
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- ¾ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Brush your baking sheet with 1 tablespoon olive oil, set aside
- Wash and peel potatoes, slice them about ¼ inch thick, using a small metal cookie cutter cut out as many hearts as you can
- In large mixing bowl toss heart shaped potatoes with remaining 3 tablespoon olive oil
- Add garlic, parsley, rosemary, parmesan and sprinkle with salt and pepper
- Stir and let sit for 5 minutes
- Spread potatoes over baking sheet
- Roast them for 15-20 minutes, then open the oven and carefully turn the potatoes to the other side, return to oven and roast for 10 minutes or until golden and crisp
- Serve immediately