Try to make Ice lemon cake, very quick, easy, creamy, so soft and perfect for every occasion!
When I started to write my recipes in my new notebook, this Ice lemon cake was first. I got it from my mother in law, because Ice lemon cake is my husband’s favorite cake. When I tasted this cake for the first time, it was delicious, but when I made it, it was tastier. This recipe is outstanding and I suggesting it to everyone.
Ice lemon cake is very easy to prepare, all ingredients you generally have at home, so you need only one hour to make this delicious lemon cake. Sweet, but not too sweet, with lots of tasty filling, great for warm days, and it is perfect for people who don’t like very sweet cakes. Simply refreshes. I like this recipe, because it is very quick, easy, creamy and perfect for every occasion.
- 5 eggs
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 4 cups milk
- 16 tablespoons flour
- 16 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 lemon
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon milk
- Bark-Whisk eggs and sugar and slowly add flour and cocoa.
- Put baking paper in the brass and add mixture, and bake it in the reheat oven on 400 F for 10-12 minutes.
- Syrup- Boil water add sugar and melt it.
- Overflow hot syrup over the cool bark.
- The filling- Cook 3 cups of milk with sugar on the medium heat.
- Mix well remaining cup of milk, flour and vanilla sugar and add in boiled milk, stirring constantly until thickens.
- Leave it to cool.
- Mix butter and lemon juice and add in cooled filling, mix well.
- Put fill uniformly over bark.
- Glaze- Melt chocolate chips with 2 Tablespoons oil and 1 Tablespoon milk and overflow on the filling.
- Leave cake to cool, then cut it into cubes and serve.