Lemon Cheesecake Bars – creamy, light and refreshing cheesecake bars with lemon juice. One of the most delicious desserts ever, perfect for spring and summer! Lemon Cheesecake Bars – a must make!
Lemon is my favorite fruit for these warm days. I am pretty sure that lemon is the most refreshing fruit, so I like to make lemon desserts.
When I started finding lemon recipes, I found this Lemon Cheesecake Bar. This is my husband’s favorite cake. When I tasted it for the first time I was surprised. The recipe is great and I recommend it to everyone. This Lemon Cheesecake Bar is very easy to make, the most ingredients you have in your kitchen so it is very quick to make. Lemon Cheesecake Bars sweet but not too much. Rich flavor perfect for these warm days. Even who don’t like desserts can’t resist. So refreshing!
Delicious and so refreshing dessert and I am sure that you will like it. Today I made it for my husband, ideal for these summer days. Lemon Cheesecake Bars are perfect to use your imagination and with few ingredients make magic. Fresh lemon juice and cheese are ideal for light cakes. This is my recommendation for everyone who like light and refreshing cakes. First layer is made from graham cracker crumbs and on the top there is this perfect cheese and lemon combination, little white chocolate. I can’t wait to make this refreshing and delicious Lemon Cheesecake Bar and to eat it. I made this dessert every time when my friends come over or when we have big family party.
You can make it very easy, you bake this all together so you will have free time for yourself. Lemon Cheesecake Bars is fine creamy cake which is going to let you without word. Of course if you like sour lemon taste you must try this Lemon Cheesecake Bar. My expectations are fulfilled and I am going to make this Lemon Cheesecake Bar every time! I wanted to share with you my favorite recipe so enjoy!
- 2 cup graham crackers crumbs
- ½ cup unsalted butter melted
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 2 (8 oz ) packages cream cheese, softened well
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray or line with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place graham crackers in a food processor and process until you have fine crumbs. Add in the melted butter and sugar, stir to fully combine.
- Press crumbs into the bottom of prepared baking pan
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer set on low speed, whisk cream cheese with sugar until smooth, about 30 second. Mix in eggs, lemon juice, lemon zest and 5 tablespoon all-purpose flour. Beat until fluffy and smooth. Pour over cookie crust.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar, add egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined
- Add in pinch of salt, baking powder and flour, beating until combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips, scoop dough by spoon onto the top of cheesecake layer, spread gently until covered
- Bake for 25-30 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.