Old, easy and delicious recipe – meatballs with tomato sauce which you will like the most!
I taught this old, delicious recipe from my grandmother. And every time, when I cook this dish, I go back to my childhood. My grandma taught me how to cook this dish, because she wanted I enjoy in it with my family one day.. And today I am going to share it with you..
You can use many different options: meatballs with cheese, with sesame seeds, with chili.. But today I share with you original recipe..
My grandma told me that most important thing is to choose quality meat, so she had one butcher where she always shopped meat. First thing is that ½ of meat, be beef meat, and ½ of pork meat. Second thing is to cook with love..
- 8 oz of minced pork
- 8 oz of minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1 Tablespoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons oil
- Combine meat and add finely chopped onion, add salt, pepper, garlic, egg and breadcrumbs. Knead well, to combine all ingredients. Make meatballs similar size that you can bake them equally.
- Heat oil, and put in it meatballs for 12-15 minutes.
- Heat oil, add flour, salt, stirring constantly (1 minute), and add tomato juice. Cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until desired consistency.
- You can use many other ingredients, but I share with you original recipe..