No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake – very nice combination of raspberries, chocolate and cheese! So smooth, creamy and moist! An easy recipe that is great option for these warm summer days!
This No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is very easy recipe and I can say that it is a real freshness for these summer days. It is perfect combination of chocolate, raspberry, cheese and no bake layer.
I know that there are many of similar recipes out there but I need to share with you my favorite recipe with raspberry and chocolate combination. This recipe is perfect for everyone who loves quick and no bake cakes and I really like it too. Nice, creamy and very delicious cake which you will like at the first bite! Everyone likes this cake and especially when they see the look. This No Bake Chocolate raspberry Cheesecake is very similar to my Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust recipe but in this recipe I added raspberries so I got that nice look and super flavor.
I know that you will like that raspberry flavor and you will enjoy in it at the first bite. I really like that combination of smell and flavor so my favorite combination is raspberries and chocolate. This recipe is so creamy, nice, delicious and refreshing. Fruit desserts are very moist and I like them because they are perfect choice for these warm days. For me, fruit with chocolate combination is right hit for my children because they don’t like fruits very much but when there is chocolate they like it!
This No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is ideal choice when you want something sweet but you don’t want to stay at kitchen for a long time. Everyone can make this cake even if you don’t have any kitchen skills. Many of us like these easy and fast recipes especially now when we are living busy live. This No Bake Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is something which you will like for sure and I know this cake will be part of your favorite desserts! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs
- 6 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
- 4 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cup heavy cream
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate- chopped
- Pink food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries + ½ cup raspberries (for puree)
- 2 cups whipped cream
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 cup raspberries, for garnishing
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it is all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of the prepared 9 inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth
- In separate bowl, mix 2 cups heavy cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream mix on low speed just to combine
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions in separate bowls
- To the first half of the cream cheese mixture add melted chocolate and mix on low speed to combine then pour filling over the crust
- Make a quick raspberry puree by blending ½ cup fresh raspberries in a blender or in a food processor, pour them through a fine mesh strainer to remove the seeds
- To the second half of the cream cheese mixture add raspberry puree, add a few drops of pink food coloring and mix on low speed to combine
- Sprinkle fresh raspberries on top of the chocolate mixture then second half of the mixture carefully spoon over the top
- Finally spread 2 cups whipped cream on top
- Place the cheesecake in the refrigerator for at least one hour or until completely firm before adding the chocolate topping
- In a medium saucepan stir together cream and chocolate on low heat until the chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth
- When cheesecake is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Pour the chocolate topping over the top of the cake and sprinkle fresh raspberries on top of the cheesecake
- Refrigerate until ready to serve
- To serve cut the cheesecake into slices using a sharp, thin, non-serrated knife