NO BAKE SUMMER BERRY CHEESECAKE – Perfect treat to beat the heat. The red, white and blue cake layers make it an awesome 4th of July cake. It’s simple, light and full of fresh summer berries!
This No Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake takes only 15 minutes to put together, it really is super easy. It’s perfect for the upcoming 4th of July holiday but also great as a no bake dessert when you don’t want to heat your oven during the heat of the summer.
This strawberry and blueberry patriotic cake is perfect for last minute dessert, and will definitely impress your guests. My kids loved helping me assemble it. I think it only took us 15 minutes. The hardest part is letting it chill in the refrigerator. When is time for summer parties I always know what to make, it is the end of the school and that’s the right and super reason to make something interesting, nice and quick.
On the market we can find out many kinds of different fruit so you only need to buy something you like the most and enjoy in freshness of this No Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake. I am always very satisfied with blueberries and strawberries I really like them. They give freshness to every dessert. This No Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake includes only few ingredients and you can make it for very short time. For less time spending in the kitchen you got super delicious cake and magical taste.
Speaking about red, white and blue let me tell you about this layered dessert. First one red velvet layer at the bottom is graham cracker crust with the taste of strawberry and sliced strawberries, second is white cheesecake layer and the third layer is blue layer. It’s mixture of whipped cream mixture and blue gelatin. Top is just simple whipped cream garnished with a fresh strawberries and blueberries. This No Bake Summer Berry Cheesecake has become a new family and friend favorite. This bright and fresh dessert is always a crowd favorite! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Red gel food coloring
- 1 teaspoon strawberry extract
- 1 cup fresh strawberry, sliced
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3.3 oz. box berry blue Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- ½ cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups whipped cream
- Fresh strawberries, optional
- Fresh blueberries, optional
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, strawberry extract and red food coloring, mix until evenly moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer
- To make cheesecake layer:
- In a large bowl place berry blue Jello gelatin, add 1 cup boiling water and stir for a few minutes until gelatin dissolve completely, set aside to cool for few minutes
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy
- In separate bowl, mix heavy cream until soft peaks form, add 1 cup powdered sugar, vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add ½ of whipped cream mixture to cooled blue gelatin and whisk to blend, set aside
- Fold remainder of whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture
- Arrange a thin layer of strawberries over the red velvet crust
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the layer of strawberries then spread fresh blueberries over cream cheese layer
- Gently spread blue whipped cream mixture over fresh blueberries layer
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Top with whipped cream
- Before serving arrange fresh berries on top
- Store in the fridge