Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies – super tasty, soft and you need only few minutes to make them! With Oreo cream pudding these cookies are delicious and perfect for your holidays! So nice and full of flavor!
You need something tasty, quickly and sweet. I think I have right choice for you and that are these Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies.
Everyone likes cookies especially because you can make them for a very short time. Every time I need to make something quickly but tasty, I prepare these Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies for my family and my children are crazy about them! When friends come over this recipe is again my super choice. If your family is similar like mine and they like Oreo cookies, this is right recipe for you.
These Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies are full of Oreo cream pudding and it taste delicious. These Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies will become your favorite especially when you know that you can make them a few days earlier. These cookies perfectly go with a cup of coffee with your lover one. Recipe for Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies I have for a long time and every time I made them my children help me. That is very interesting for them. My family searched for the best Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies recipe for a long time, and we finally found the one. We’ve been using it for as long as I can remember now. What’s great about this recipe is that it’s easy and cookies always turn out soft, which for me is pretty much a requirement for a good cookie. You can make them very easy and you don’t need to have any kitchen skills to make them.
We are crazy about these Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies, especially I because I spend less time in the kitchen when I make them. You need only few minutes for preparing and about ten minutes for baking. IS there anything tastier then fresh Oreo Cream Pudding Cookies? I have made this recipe so many times and I always need to make double bunch. My husband and kids eats them all before they even cool off. I double or triple the recipe just so that I’ll get to have a few the next days. There is nothing better than the aroma of fresh baked cookies and I can’t wait to share them with you. You must try this interesting cookie recipe. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 package (4.2oz) Cookies and Cream Pudding
- Pinch of salt
- 2 ¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 12 Oreo cookies, coarsely crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper
- In a large bowl, cream butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and add pudding mix until blended. Stir in the eggs and vanilla extract
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt, add it into the wet ingredients
- Stir in the Oreo cookies
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonful onto parchment paper
- Bake for 10 minutes until just golden at the edges
- Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely