This soft, fresh pastry make my family happy every time I made it. Make these pizza bombs for breakfast and your family will like them, too. Perfect for every occasion, with lot of flavor, simply delicious pizza bombs!
I almost forgot my favorite stuffed buns recipe. This pastry is full of flavor and it is very soft and fresh for a long time. I always prepare them with enjoy, because my friends and children are in love with this pastry. These buns are very practical and they are ideal bite in every occasion. Very important thing is to knead dough well.
Every time when we are going on vacation, children and husband prepare suitcase and my job is to make these delicious buns. My children are picky when it comes to food, but I am not scared when I make these tasty buns.
This soft, fragrant, stuffed pastry with a lot of flavor you will like very much. It is perfect for every occasion and you can share this recipe with your friends because, I know, they will like it too. This pizza bombs recipe is perfect, so try to make them!
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoon salt
- 8 cups flour
- ½ cup cream
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ cup hard cheese grated
- ½ cup ham
- 1 yolk
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- Mix active dry yeast with sugar and milk and leave for 5 minutes, until foams.
- Add oil, flour, and knead well, leave the dough at the warm place and wait until dough doubles.
- Mix all fill ingredients.
- When the dough rises, stretch it with the rolling pin and create 3-inch dough balls.
- In every circle put 1 teaspoon of fill and close it.
- Closed part turn down in the brass, daub and add sesame seeds.
- Put baking paper in the brass.
- Put the filled buns to brass and bake them in reheated oven on 380 F for 20-25 minutes.
- Mix ¼ cup water and 1 tablespoon oil and daub each hot bun.