So delicious, easy, soft and really tasty dish with few ingredients – pork with mushrooms and colorful mashed potatoes!
This recipe is not expensive, nor boring, which is often with recipes we find on internet. People are trying to cook simple recipes using minimal ingredients. Instead of that,recipe must have full flavour which can make fantastic atmoshere in your kitchen.Be with me till the end, and with few ingredients you will make really tasty dish, which my family likes the most. So delicious, easy, soft and really tasty dish with few ingredients – pork with mushrooms and colorful mashed potatoes!
Most important is to choose the right meat, which depends of time you want to spend in the kitchen. If you choose pork or beef, it will be more time consuming, while chicken or turkey require less time. For today my family choose pork with mushrooms and mashed potatoes.
- 14 oz pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- black pepper,to taste
- 7 oz mushrooms,thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 bay leaf
- 35 ounces potatoes
- 2 carrots
- ⅓ cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Heat the olive oil in skillet, spice the pork with salt and pepper to taste, and cook 6-8 minutes on both sides (depend on thickness of meat). When meat get brown color, remove it from skillet and add 2 tablespoons flour, cup of water, stirring constantly, add bay leaf. For 2 minutes return meat in sauce, on medium heat, and add some water to make sauce medium thick. Add mushrooms on meat, salt and pepper to taste. Cook this 10-12 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. Put potatoes in boiling water and add carrots.
- When potatoes and carrots are boiled down, wring out, squeeze and add milk, butter, salt, pepper, and parsley. Finish it with blender or mixer.
- Serve like side dish with pork and mushrooms.