Potatoes are very versatile, so making a dish with onions and mushrooms is easy, tasty and it can be served either as a main or a side dish!
I like recipes with potatoes, and this recipe is great combination of potatoes, onions and mushrooms. Very easy, quick and delicious meal which you prepare in the oven. This recipe requires a little effort and a little time for preparing. We like potatoes in many different ways, very easy and tasty, you can serve this recipe like main or side dish.
Potatoes are always a good idea, and if you add something you like with potatoes, that will be a real hit! My choice for today are onions and mushrooms, because my family likes that combination the most. When you don’t know what to prepare for lunch, this easy recipe can save you in every occasion. Small things can make us happy, and that is why I decided for this recipe, because everyone can afford it! Enjoy!
- 50 oz potatoes
- 7 oz mushrooms
- 3 onions
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Peel potatoes. Cut into rings, potatoes, mushrooms and onions, season and mix well.
- Put seasoned potatoes, mushrooms and onions in the glass dish and add 1 cup water.
- Reheat the oven and put dish in it on 400 F.
- Mix again all potatoes, mushrooms and onions after 15 minutes.
- Return dish in oven, for another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately.