Pumpkin pie crescents with cream cheese icing are the perfect pastry for fall. Perfect healthy way to start your day!
Pumpkin pie crescent is perfectly delicious. This desert with cream cheese icing is ideal for every occasion. These Pumpkin Pie Crescents are the perfect pastry for fall. They are so easy to make and taste amazing. Perfect healthy way to start your day!
I like autumn and vegetables and fruits which grow in this period of year. The queen of autumn, pumpkin is coming and with her there are so many delicious recipes which will make magic in your kitchen. Pumpkins are the perfect way to watch out of your health so you need to make healthy meals and snack with them. Looks delicious! Pumpkin pie crescents with cream cheese icing I like the most and I am pretty sure that this is the perfect combination.
This Pumpkin pie crescent with cream cheese icing is super because you will love it at first bite. It is very delicious but it has the simplest ingredients and it is so moist and nice. My family and I like it. Few years ago my friend gave me this recipe so I tried to make it. I remembered that recipe today and made a decision to make it again. I love this beautiful smell of pumpkin and pumpkin spice. All of us who love cooking love to try something new. I especially love to make healthy and quick dessert. Very quick prepare is the advantage of this recipe, so I usually make it when friends come over. I like this recipe very much, and every time I made it, I am satisfied.
These pumpkin pie crescent rolls are delicious and next time I really want to try something like apple or fresh berries. This pumpkin pie crescent is actually the easiest pumpkin pie you will ever make. Top it with cream cheese icing and it is the perfect desert! This pumpkin pie crescent is that good and is officially my perfect pie for fall. Give them a try. No matter what your family size is, these pumpkin pie crescents with cream cheese icing will be gobbled up before you can blink your eye. Enjoy!
- 1 can (8 oz ) crescents roll
- ½ cup pumpkin, canned
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoon granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a medium bowl, mix together pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and granulated sugar, to create pumpkin pie filling
- Unroll crescents and place one heaping tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling on each crescent and roll up starting with the thickest end, being careful to keep the filling inside the crescent roll.
- Place on a baking sheet
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese and unsalted butter with the mixer on low speed, add the powdered sugar, vanilla extract until smooth and creamy
- Fill a zip-lock with cream cheese icing, snip off a corner of the bag and drizzle the cream cheese icing over the pumpkin pie crescents.
- Serve warm.