STRAWBERRY CREAM CHEESE FILLED BANANA BREAD – one of the best breads you will ever make! Perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert!
Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread is quick, delicious and easy to make. If you looking for the perfect homemade Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread recipe, this is it!
Moist Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread that can be made in a loaf pan. Simple ingredients and easy instructions make this recipe a must try for breakfast or dessert. I’m not sure I’ll ever want to eat regular banana bread again after eating this. This is a sweet treat you will most definitely want to make.
Fresh strawberries are starting to come into season and make me dream about strawberry dessert and all the different ways to enjoy delicious strawberries for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I used my recipe for Cream Cheese Banana Bread as the foundation. The house smelled irresistibly delicious with aroma of baking strawberries and banana bread wafting in the air.
This Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread recipe is incredibly delicious. Quick bread recipes are some of my absolute favorites, since they can be whipped up in no time at all and they usually incorporate common ingredients I almost always have on hand. It’s very tasty and sweet and perfect way to start your day. This recipe is ideal to use bananas with dark spots, when children don’t want to at them. I made this bread so many times and I can say that it is very tasteful. This combination of strawberries, cream cheese and bananas make this bread absolutely delicious. You can freeze it too, but I don’t have that chance because every time I made this Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread it disappears from plate for a short time.
I highly recommend baking this Strawberry Cream Cheese Filled Banana Bread recipe variation while fresh strawberries are in season during late spring and early summer. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 large mashed ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped and tossed in 1 tablespoon of flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 9x5 inch loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside
- In a large bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, sour cream, vanilla and whisk to combine
- Add the mashed bananas and mix together
- Add all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and stir gently with a spoon until just combined, set aside
- In a separate bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth add egg and flour and mix until combined and fold in floured covered strawberries
- Spread half of the banana bread batter into prepared loaf pan with a spatula
- Carefully and evenly spread strawberry cream cheese mixture in top of the batter
- Top with the remaining banana bread batter and smooth very lightly with a spatula as to not disturb strawberry cream cheese layer and pushing batter into corners and sides as necessary
- Bake for 45-50 minutes until the center of bread is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- If the bread is browning too quickly, tent the pan with aluminum foil loosely to slow the browning process
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for 10-15 minutes before turning out on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing and serving