Chocolate banana bread, a perfect way to start your day with this healthy dessert! So soft, light and delicious, you must try to make my chocolate banana bread!
Of course, this is not a real bread, this is the cake with lots of great ingredients which you can combine with your taste. My children love bananas when bananas are ripe, but when they got black stains, my children refuse to eat them. You can serve this bread with ice-cream, but I prefer to mix bananas with chocolate. This sweet bread is low in calories, and we can make it with banana puree and chocolate which make this chocolate banana bread so special. This is a healthy dessert, and we make it very easy and the result will surprise you.
I really make this recipe very often in my kitchen, I always add something new and my family likes it every time! It is not too sweet, it is light and soft and the chocolate taste is every time a good idea for dessert. My family prefers this light dessert when served with the chocolate filling on top, but you should certainly try different things with it and stick with what your family likes the most. Everyone who loves cooking will try to make this recipe and I am sure that will make this chocolate banana bread a lot of times.
- 2 eggs
- 1½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ cup white sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ½ cup butter
- 4 bananas
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweet cream
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- Reheat the oven on 375 F.
- In the first bowl mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder.
- In the second bowl add butter and sugar, mix well, and add eggs, mix well.
- Make banana puree (mix bananas).
- Mix both mixtures (first and second bowl) and add chocolate chips.
- Put the baking paper in the brass and add bread mixture.
- Bake it for 30-40 minutes.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave.
- Whisk sweet cream and add melted chocolate.
- When bread is cool, add fill over the top.