Very interesting and easy way of preparing chicken breast, and very soft and delicious!
Dinner is a time for the family and friends to get together and if you want to prepare something quick and delicious I suggest you fried chicken breast. I found this recipe in a magazine and I prepare it very often in my kitchen. Very interesting and easy way of preparing chicken breast, and very soft, and crispy with eggs and bread crumbs cover.
This recipe isn’t anything new, but I want to share my way of preparing fried chicken breast. I tried many different ways, but this is very quick and easy. If you like this Fried Chicken recipe, I would highly recommend you to check out this awesome one pan 15-Minutes Fried Chicken Breast with Asparagus.
I often prepare chicken in my kitchen, especially chicken breast because require less thermal processing. The marinade is a trick how your chicken breast can become even softer. Marinade ingredients are salt, pepper and olive oil.
- 2 chicken breasts, cut strips
- 3 eggs
- 2 cup flour
- 2 Panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- favorite seasoning, add to taste
- 1 cup plant oil
- Use three shallow bowls, whisk eggs in the first bowl, add flour in the second bowl, and Panko bread crumbs in the third.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and roll meat on both sides in flour, then in eggs and in bread crumbs.
- Reheat oil, and fry meat on both sides for 5 minutes, until golden brown.