Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze – perfect for every occasion and so easy and quick to make! Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze – moist, delicious and tasty! Right way to start your day!
I am pretty sure that you have all the ingredients at your kitchen for this recipe so you can make it very quick and easy. My choice for today is strawberry but you can make it with apples, cherries or raspberries.
This Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze are so gentle and soft, sweet, fluffy and however I like taste like that this recipe one of my favorite. I have got this recipe from my friend and I was attracted by look and when I taste it was so delicious. My friend makes this recipe with apples usually but I made a decision to make it with strawberries and I can say that is real hit. This recipe is perfect for me so I make it very often for my kids who are thrilled by this Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze.
I like weekdays when family is together and I like to surprise them making this Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze. I can eat strawberries in every occasion so they are my favorite fruit. I like to try something new every time when I am in kitchen so that is the case with this recipe too. I have many combination of this recipe and I can say that every combination is super. You can make Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze or you can try with other for example lemon glaze. I make this version the most because my family likes it the most.
We eat this Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze day after and even then they are gentle and soft. I thought that it’s hard to make pastry for this recipe but I wasn’t right. When I started to make this recipe I concluded how easy it is. I really enjoy making this Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze. Fruity, sweet strawberry taste, soft cheese and you have this delicious desert Strawberry Sweet Rolls with Vanilla Cream Cheese Glaze. Enjoy!
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 ¼ teaspoons instant dry yeast
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- Pinch of salt, optional and to taste
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour, plus for dusting
- 1 cup Strawberry Pie Filling (strawberry preserves or jam)
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over medium heat add the milk, water and butter
- Stir until the butter has melted and remove from heat
- Let stand until mixture is hot to the touch but not scalding
- In a large bowl, combine 2 cups of the flour, sugar, salt and yeast, mix well to evenly combine
- Stir the liquid mixture into the flour mixture, add egg then add in a least of additional flour until the dough starts to form and become smooth
- Your dough is at the right consistency when is gently pulls away from the side of the bowl and is slightly elastic in consistency
- Scoop the dough out and transfer it to a lightly floured work surface, gently knead the dough by hand for 2-3 minutes
- Lightly spray a clean bowl with non-stick spray, the set the ball of dough inside
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and set aside to rest for 20 minutes
- On a lightly floured surface, roll the dough into a large 9x15 rectangle
- Spread strawberry pie filling evenly on top of the dough
- Start rolling the dough, starting from the far side towards you. When you reach the end make sure to pinch the sides together
- Cut into 9-10 slices depending on how thick you want your strawberry rolls
- Place in a greased 9x13 inch pan and cover with plastic wrap and set them in a warm and let rise for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, bake for 25-30 minutes or until just golden brown on the tops
- In a small bowl, beat together the cream cheese, butter and powdered sugar until smooth, add vanilla extract until combined
- Drizzle over the strawberry rolls right before serving