CHRISTMAS CRANBERRY COFFEE CAKE – Easy Cranberry Coffee Cake is perfect Christmas dessert! Loaded with cranberries and white chocolate chips and topped with cream cheese frosting is a family favorite!
My favorite parts of the holiday are making cake and cookies with my family. I am pretty sure that every one of us has that favorite Coffee Cake version. My favorite version for Christmas is for sure this Coffee Cake recipe with healthy and tasty cranberries.
This is an absolutely perfect cake that takes very little effort to make. Christmas Cranberry Coffee Cake is one of those recipes that an instant favorite every single time someone new tastes it. It will be the perfect addition to any holiday table.
This Christmas Cranberry Coffee Cake is rich and moist, easy to prepare and full of wintertime flavors like cranberries, white chocolate chips, orange zest and ginger and topped with cream cheese frosting.
Cranberries in this coffee cake keep the cake tasting fresh and with cream cheese frosting have a really good taste. You can make it the night before and serve it for breakfast with coffee or enjoy with tea.
You can use dried cranberries to make this coffee cake however it is best made with fresh cranberries. Fresh cranberries produce more flavor and more vibrant color. This is a must make the cake for the holidays! Perfect for cutting up and sharing at a party!
This Christmas Coffee Cake will make your holiday Magical, this dessert is a heavenly combination of flavors and textures. I can’t imagine Christmas without these lovely Cranberry Coffee Cake. Now, when your holiday preparations are over I can wish you to spend holidays in peace and harmony with your friends and family and enjoy in this Cranberry Coffee Cake!
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch of salt
- ½ cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon grated Orange zest
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup white chocolate chips
- 2 cups fresh cranberries or dried cranberries soaked in warm water for 20 minutes, then well drained and towel dried
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Dried cranberries, optional
- ½ cup white chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray 9-inch square baking pan, set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground ginger and salt, set aside
- In the bowl of an electric stand mixer beat eggs and sugar until slightly thickened and light in color about 5-6 minutes (the mixture should almost double in size)
- Add melted butter, buttermilk, vanilla and grated Orange zest and mix just until combined
- Gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix just until combined
- Add white chocolate chips and cranberries and gently stir to mix throughout
- Pour batter evenly into prepared baking pan
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean
- Remove from oven and cool completely
- In a medium bowl, using an electric mixer, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla until smooth and well combined
- Spread cream cheese frosting with the spatula all over the cooled cake
- Sprinkle dried cranberries on top of the cake and drizzle with melted white chocolate chips