Strawberry chocolate cupcakes, try to make them and they will bring you joy and satisfaction. Perfect combination with chocolate cream and strawberry on the top!
I know that I am little boring with cupcakes, but I keep find amazing recipes that I just need to share. These strawberry chocolate cupcakes are real madness, and I must share with you this perfect recipe which is so easy and simple. Full of chocolate flavor, a great chocolate cream is perfect combination with strawberry on the top. We eat cupcakes a lot, and when you buy a cupcake pan in the cupcake mixture you can add any ingredients you want.
I am a food lover, so I think that true love become bigger when you prepare something with heart for your partner, children or friend. These strawberry chocolate cupcakes are ideal for enjoyment in food with your loved one. These strawberry chocolate cupcakes are my sister’s favorite, so I will make these chocolate cupcakes for her birthday which is for three days. She likes chocolate very much and this creamy filling will make her smile and happy. Dear sister, happy birthday and I wish you all the best!
If you like this recipe you will surely like the blood orange cupcakes recipe.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup plant oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup melted butter
- 4½ powdered sugar
- 4 tablespoon cocoa
- 5 tablespoon sweet cream
- Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 12 strawberries middle-sized
- 6 Strawberries cut on half
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder in the first bowl.
- Mix egg, oil, milk, vanilla extract in the second bowl.
- Stirring constantly put together all ingredients (first and second bowl).
- Preheat the oven on 350 F.
- Add cupcake mixture in the cupcake pan about 3-4 in each cupcake mold.
- Bake them for 16-20 minutes on 350 F.
- Mix butter, sugar, cocoa, sweet cream, salt and vanilla extract, stirring constantly for 7-8 minutes.
- If you like to glaze be more thigh you can add more powdered sugar
- When cupcakes are finish hollow out the middle, add strawberries, over them put fill and on the top add half of strawberry.
Leave a Reply