The Strawberry Jell-o Parfaits recipe is so delicious and easy recipe! It takes just three ingredients to make: Jell-o, whipped topping, and strawberries. It is really such a pretty dessert!
Looking for a dessert that is light and pretty?
Whipped cream and jello are so perfect together, and they look so festive! They go together to create a light and elegant dessert.
What Are Strawberry Jell-o Parfaits?
A parfait is a dessert consisting of layers of fresh fruit and other things. These layered jello cups combine layers of strawberry-flavored jello and a homemade jello mousse. Set at an angle in the cup, these fancy jello desserts look like something you’d get from a restaurant, but thankfully they come from your own kitchen, so you can always go back and grab another.
What do You Need For a Jello Parfait?
You only need three ingredients for this particular recipe, but feel free to get creative with different flavors of jello and fruit! Gather your Strawberry Jello, fresh strawberries, and whipped topping!
There are many variations: this recipe would be festive for Christmas and an elegant dessert for Valentine’s Day. You could also use red and green sprinkles for Christmas. Would not that be pretty?
These fancy jello desserts are easy to make, and just changing up the flavor of jello changes the holiday! Go green for St. Patrickˈs Day, use your favorite team colors, and red and blue would make this a great recipe for the Fourth of July this year using fresh raspberries and blueberries.
Strawberry Jello Parfaits are simple enough for kids to make and they taste like strawberry ice cream. I hope you are excited to give this recipe a try! Enjoy!
- 3 pkgs (3 oz. each) Strawberry Jell-o
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream, cold
- 1 cup strawberries
- Whipped cream, optional
- Fresh mint, optional
- Strawberries, optional
- Prepare a muffin tin. Set 8 glasses on the diagonal in the cups. Set aside.
- Chop the strawberries.
- Prepare 2 boxes of the Jell-o according to package directions.
- Add the chopped strawberries to Jello. Pour the mixture into each glass.
- Keeping the glasses in position, slowly lift the tray and transfer to the fridge. Chill for at least 1 hour to set.
- Once the Jello has set, prepare the last box of Jell-o.
- Let the Jello cool while you whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks.
- Once the Jello has begun to thicken, fold the Jello into the whipped cream.
- Pour the mixture evenly over the Jello layer in each cup.
- Place in the fridge to set completely, about 3 hours.
- If desired, garnish with whipped cream, fresh mint and top with a strawberry