Chocolate Magic Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Swirl – moist, delicious, easy, nice and quick! This Chocolate Magic Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Swirl will be your ultimate dessert for every occasion!
It is not very easy to find moist and delicious cake every time we want something for dessert. I always look for something interesting and I don’t like to make something I have made before. I like to make something which will be delicious and nice to my children because it is most important to me.
I know that I won’t make a mistake with this Chocolate Magic Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Swirl. Chocolate is always a real choice and I know that everyone will eat chocolate dessert and enjoy in it. Chocolate is ingredient which will be part in my kitchen forever because we are real chocolate lovers. You need perfect dessert which you will enjoy and surprise your children, so don’t look for anything else I have right recipe for you, Chocolate Magic Cake with Chocolate Glaze and Swirl.
I like to add something which I like and I am doing all the time when I cooking and decorating so in this recipe I add glaze and swirl of white chocolate chips and I am happy because I found right combination. In basic recipe you need to add powdered sugar, but I like new things so I added more chocolate. I was shocked how easy this recipe is to make and quick to prepare so you can make it for very short time when friends come over. You have many of ingredients in your kitchen and for short time you will get this moist and delicious dessert on your table. Easy and perfect moist dessert is cake for every occasion, moist and nice cake will let you without word.
I must say that this is my second time I made this cake. First time I made the basic version so this second time I have made my favorite combination and it is very easy and quick to make and so much easier to disappear from the plate. Enjoy!
- 4 eggs, separated
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups milk, lukewarm
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups milk chocolate chips
- ¼ white chocolate chips
- 1 ½ teaspoons shortening
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Lightly grease 8x8 inch baking dish, set aside
- Separate egg whites and yolks.
- Whip the egg whites until stiff peaks form, set aside.
- Beat the egg yolks and powdered sugar until pale yellow.
- Mix in melted butter and vanilla until evenly combined (for about 3 minutes)
- Add flour and unsweetened cocoa powder until evenly incorporated.
- Slowly beat in the milk until well combined.
- Gently fold in the egg whites (1/3 at a time, then repeat until all of the egg whites are folded in). Use rubber spatula to fold in the egg whites, don’t do this with electric mixer or the cake might not separate in layers while baking.
- Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 50-60 minutes (until the cake is barely jiggly in the center). Baking time might vary depending on your oven or pan you use, but start checking after 50 minutes.
- Let it cool for about half an hour and then remove from the pan.
- On a medium heat bring heavy cream to boil. Place half of the milk chocolate chips in a heatproof bowl and pour the cream over the chocolate, stir until the chocolate is melted completely. Add remaining chocolate and stir until it’s melted and smooth.
- Pour the glaze on top of the cake
- Place the white chocolate chips and shortening in a microwave safe bowl Heat for 30 seconds. Stir and heat again for 15-20 seconds.
- Sprinkle the white melted chocolate chips on the top and using a toothpick make a pretty swirled design
- Let the glaze set before cutting