Are you looking for a new recipe to try? Are you bored by using the same products, repeatedly, for your recipes? FoieGood duck escalopes is one to taste. Those duck escalopes are products extracted from duck livers through the process of alternative feeding. They provide an alternative to the usual foie gras escalopes.
FoieGood duck escalopes are conveniently packed and mainly cooked in slices, just like the traditional foie gras. Those escalopes are healthier compared to foie gras products. They contain less fat, less saturated fats, and fewer kilocalories, making it a healthier alternative to the traditional duck escalopes.
How to prepare duck escalope pan fried with Mojette beans
If you want to prepare duck foie gras escalopes pan-fried with Mojette beans for two people, you will need the following ingredients.
- 2 FoieGood duck escalopes
- 100 grams of Mojette beans
- 40 grams of thin-sliced smoked duck breast
- 20 centiliters of liquid cream
- 1 sliced duck breast
- One onion bud
- One bouquet garni
- One carrot
- Two garlic cloves
- One pinch of coarse salt
Step by Step Preparation
The first step for this recipe will be preparing the beans. For this you will have to cook the Mojette beans, the sliced duck breast, onion, bouquet garni, garlic, and carrot together in a saucepan containing water for about 2 hours.
Once this time has passed, drain the beans, and keep aside half of the warm mixture. Add the cream and season to the other half of the mixture, then stir.
Now that we have half of the recipe, it’s time to cook the duck escalopes. For this step, you will have to add the FoieGood duck escalopes to a non-stick pan, medium – high heat, and let it cook for about 1 minute on each side, be very careful to no over-cook. The last step of this part will be to add season to taste.
Now that we have all the products ready, it’s time for the last part. Put the first half of the Mojette beans on a plate, including the sliced duck breast, and overlay the duck escalopes. Pour the hot bean cream on the top.
Enjoy this delicious recipe!
Extra tip: Can I pan fry duck breast?
One of the best ways to cook duck breast is pan-frying. With an internal temperature of 52°C, pan-frying gives the duck breast a crisp face while the middle remains pink. If you are interested in how to pan-fry duck skin, below you can find a guide:
- Scrape the duck breast skin using a sharp knife and add salt to
- Put the skin side of the breast down in a cold non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- As you release the fat, raise the pan upwards and use a spoon to press the liquid out.
- Let the breast cook for about 6 minutes. Then roll it over and cook again for approximately 4 minutes.
- Turn the breast on its side to allow the meat to evenly fry on all sides. Remove the breast from the pan. If you feel the breast is not fully cooked, continue the cooking using an oven preheated to 220°C.
- Let the duck breast continue cooking for about 10 minutes before serving.
Duck Escalope Pan Fried with Mojette beans is one of the richest, most calorie-laden delicacies. This Escalopes are about 116 calories each, making it a great add-up with Mojette beans, and a recipe that will leave all your guest speechless.