No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is simple and easy dessert recipe for refreshing summer sweet treat and use only a few ingredients: fresh strawberries, whipped cream, strawberry jelly, cream cheese, graham crackers, white chocolate, and strawberry Greek yogurt.
This delicious layered dessert is a twist on the classic Strawberry Jelly Pie. Although it is a sweet treat, what would be a better name for a layered dessert than lasagna? In fact, who cares, if it tastes so good!!!
However, No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna has five mouth-watering layers. First is the graham crackers crust. This is a simple mixture of graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Next layer is cream cheese with diced fresh strawberries.
Then comes the best part, a mixture of whipped cream, strawberry jelly, and strawberry Greek yogurt. That is like melt in your mouth strawberry flavored cream. It is even better than a classic pie filling thanks to strawberry yogurt which makes it so refreshing. The fourth layer is whipped cream. And the top layer is white chocolate curls. Strawberry and chocolate, heaven.
I cannot think of a better dessert to start summer with than No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna. With its graham cracker crust, fresh strawberries, a creamy strawberry layer, topped with whipped cream. They are fantastic, even if you are not a strawberry lover. They are another no-bake dessert that is easy to put together, in no time at all.
How to Make No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna
Prepare an 8X8 inch baking dish by spraying it well with cooking spray.
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well mixed. Press the mixture into the baking dish, and place into the freezer for about 30 minutes until set.
In a small bowl mix the milk with the package of strawberry pudding. We want a firm pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries, and confectioners’ sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in the whipped cream and gently mix.
Remove the crust from the freezer and completely cover with a single layer of strawberries.
With a spatula, place the cream cheese on top of the strawberries and gently spread until completely covered.
Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese. Spread on the top, the remaining whipped cream.
Top with the remaining whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with some graham cracker crumbs.
Now put into the refrigerate for at least a couple of hours before serving to set.
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is going to be a hit for your summer cook-outs, so you might want to double the recipe. The cheesecake layer in this recipe is fabulously creamy and the addition of chopped, fresh strawberries makes them fresh and pretty on a serving platter. Get some strawberries while the getting is good and bake up a batch of these cookie bars. They are easy, they can (and should) be made the day ahead, and they are irresistibly delicious.
- 1⅓ cups graham cracker crumbs plus additional for topping
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces fresh strawberries divided, you will need cut, for the cream cheese layer and whole, for decoration.
- 1½ cups milk
- 1 3.4-ounce package Strawberry Creme Pudding
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 fresh strawberries mashed
- 1 8-ounce tub Whipped Cream
- Prepare an 8X8 baking dish by spraying it with cooking spray. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter and mix until well incorporated.
- Press into the prepared baking dish, and place into the freezer for a minimum of 30 minutes to set.
- In a small bowl mix the 1½ cups milk with the package of strawberry pudding, don’t use the two cups as directed on the package. We want a firmer pudding. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place the cream cheese, mashed strawberries and confectioners' sugar into a mixing bowl. Cream until soft and well combined. Fold in 1 cup of the and gently mix.
- Remove the crust from the freezer and cover with a layer of strawberries.
- Place cream cheese mix on top of the strawberries and cover. Spread the pudding layer over the cream cheese.
- Top with the remaining whipped cream.
- Decorate with the whole and sliced strawberries, and sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Refrigerate for at least two hours before serving to set.
Also, you might be thinking about just chopping up the strawberries, you can arrange them so that they show when you cut into portions or a quick whirl in the food processor or blender breaks the strawberries up and gives you just the right amount of juice and all that amazing strawberry flavor.
The recipe calls for a square baking pan. A metal or glass pan is fine.
Chill the dessert in the refrigerator, if possible, overnight, to allow everything to firm up well.
When garnishing the top with sliced strawberries, leave until an hour or so before serving. Even when covered, if the dish sits in the refrigerator overnight (as it should) the sliced strawberries could look a little dried out.
This strawberry dream dessert should be good in the refrigerator for up to four days. Though I highly doubt that you’ll be able to keep it around that long!