NO BAKE WHITE CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE – Creamy, smooth, rich cheesecake worthy of any occasion!
What is it about raspberries and white chocolate that makes it such a perfect pairing choice? For me, that sweet tartness of raspberries combined with rich, creamy white chocolate makes it pretty irresistible. This easy No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake has a buttery Oreo cookie crumbs crust and layer of no bake cheesecake with white chocolate and elegant raspberry swirl.
It is so smooth and creamy and this is one of the best no bake cheesecake. Can you imagine that you make your favorite recipe for a short time and without baking? I couldn’t believe in this till I haven’t tried this No Bake White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
This white chocolate cheesecake with Oreo crust and the raspberry swirl is my choice for dessert today and I know that you will love it! I am pretty sure that this dessert will become a favorite chocolate dessert and I know that your family will love it too. I know that there are many similar recipes out there but I need to share with you my favorite recipe with raspberry and white chocolate combination.
This recipe is perfect for everyone who loves quick and no bake cakes and I really like it too. The nice, creamy and very delicious cake which you will like at the first bite! Everyone likes this cake and especially when they see the look. They are super easy to do and don’t take a lot of time. So grab up your ingredients and let’s get to make some fabulous White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake.
First of all, is the Oreo crust. It is just a simple mixture of Oreo crumbs and melted butter pressed in the bottom of the pan. Next layer is white chocolate cheesecake filling. Mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream and mix and add melted white chocolate.
The best part is the raspberry swirl. You will need a food processor, add raspberries and granulated sugar to a food processor and pulse until well pureed, about 30 seconds then press mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl until there are only seeds remaining in strainer, spoon a few teaspoons raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake and use a skewer to swirl the mixture to create a marbled effect.
It comes together in lest 25 minutes and is a real crowd pleaser. Don’t wait for a special reason to make this dessert, and certainly don’t wait years in between. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 ounces white chocolate-chopped
- 1 ½ cup raspberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- White chocolate curls, optional
- Finely crush the cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the swirl and filling
- Add raspberries and granulated sugar to a food processor and pulse until well pureed, about 30 seconds
- Press mixture through a fine-mesh strainer into a bowl until there are only seeds remaining in a strainer, set aside
- Melt 10 ounces white chocolate and set aside to cool
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and sugar until smooth and creamy, set aside
- In separate bowl whip heavy cream until soft peaks form add vanilla extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream and mix on low speed just to combine
- Add melted chocolate and mix on low speed until well incorporated
- Sprinkle raspberries on top of the crust then carefully spoon white chocolate cheesecake filling over the top
- Spoon a few teaspoons raspberry sauce on top of the cheesecake and use a skewer to swirl the mixture to create a marbled effect
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours or until set
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Sprinkle white chocolate curls of the cheesecake or serve with remaining raspberry sauce, if desired