NO BAKE CHOCOLATE ORANGE CHEESECAKE – rich, moist and flavorful cheesecake! If you love chocolate and orange together, this cake is for you!
Chocolate and orange is a yummy flavor combination that will seriously excite your taste buds. This easy no bake Chocolate Orange Cheesecake is everyone’s favorite.
If you have never had chocolate and orange together, then I’m sorry to inform you, you are sadly missing out. It is one of the best combinations that I have ever had. Chocolate and the citrus play of one another so well.
Chocolate Orange Cheesecake features an Oreo crust, orange cheesecake layer, chocolate cheesecake layer and chocolate topping. This delicious dessert takes a matter of minutes to prepare and all you need to do is let it chill in the fridge for a few hours before serving.
If you love creamy and easy recipes and no-bake cheesecake, then this Chocolate Orange cheesecake is one you will love. It’s usually my go-to recipe when I’m looking for a quick dessert to make.
It’s no secret how much I love cheesecake. Everything about the flavor of cheesecake completes my soul with every bite. I am always satisfied with Orange I really like them. They give freshness to every dessert. It is not very easy to find a moist and delicious cake every time we want something for dessert.
I always look for something interesting and I don’t like to make something I have made before. I like to make something which will be delicious and nice to my children because it is most important to me. I know that I won’t make a mistake with this Easy Chocolate Orange Cheesecake.
Chocolate is always a real choice and I know that everyone will eat chocolate dessert and enjoy it. Chocolate is an ingredient which will be part in my kitchen forever because we are real chocolate lovers.
This is one real and powerful combination. This cake is super sweet and it really melts in your mouth so it is a perfect choice for real chocolate and orange lovers. I warmly recommend you to make it and I know you will be satisfied. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo Cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Orange (zest of one orange)
- ½ teaspoon Orange extract
- Orange food coloring, optional
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate- chopped
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 oz. bittersweet chocolate-finely chopped
- Chocolate sprinkles, optional
- Orange zest, optional
- Finely crush the whole Oreo cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into the beaten heavy cream mix on low speed just to combine
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions in separate bowls
- To the first half of the mixture add orange zest, orange extract and few drops orange food coloring and mix on low speed to combine
- Spread orange cheesecake mixture over the crust
- To the remaining half of the mixture, add melted chocolate and mix on low speed to combine then carefully spread over the top of the orange cheesecake layer
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until set
- Place chocolate into a bowl, bring heavy cream just barely to a simmer and pour over chocolate
- Stir with a spatula until combined and smooth
- Pour over the cheesecake
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Top with chocolate sprinkles and orange zest if desired
- Refrigerate until ready to serve