Pumpkin Twists – if you want to make something easy, quick and delicious you are on the right way! These delicious fall treats only take few minutes to make! Perfect combination of Pumpkin and Cinnamon and perfect fall dessert – Pumpkin Twists!
The queen of fall is definitely pumpkin and I use it very much in my kitchen in this time of the year. We can use pumpkin in many different combinations so this is the right recipe to prepare for your family and friends.
Pumpkin is very healthy and tasty ingredient. It has rare taste and smell but most people like it and especially people who look after about health. Pumpkin is very good choice for people who want to lose weight because it has lots of proteins and fibers. Pumpkin is ingredient which I really like to use in my kitchen. Today, I am sharing with you my favorite fall pumpkin recipe and that is this Pumpkin Twists. It is so easy and quick to make like many of my recipes.
We are busy people and we need something delicious and quick. This recipe looks very nice and it tastes like it looks too. I make it really often in my kitchen because my children are crazy about it. Weekend is coming so I really need to make something tasty which everyone like. I like when my kitchen smells on Pumpkin and cinnamon. I like weekends because my family is together. I also like to make experiments in the kitchen but I have found my favorite combination of this recipe long time ago. I am sharing with you one of my favorite combinations. This combination is my favorite because it stays soft and nice even a day after making so that’s why this combination is my favorite.
You can make so many delicious Pumpkin recipes which will make magic in your kitchen. This Pumpkin Twists will warm your body and every way you choose you won’t make mistakes because Pumpkins are delicious. This one recipe is nothing like you have seen before. I am not an expert but I am only a person who loves cooking and I really enjoy in it. The simplest things are the best! Enjoy!
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- 1 package frozen puff pastry sheets
- 2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice + 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice for sprinkle
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoon butter, melted
- ¼ cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside
- In a medium bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon. Set aside
- Unfold puff pastry sheets on lightly floured surface
- Shape it into 8 rectangles
- Spread the pumpkin mixture onto 4 of rectangles
- Take the empty pastry strip half and place it over the pumpkin
- Press edges
- Brush melted butter on top of rectangles and sprinkle with pumpkin pie spice
- Using a pizza cutter, cut into strips
- Twist each strip 2 or 3 times
- Transfer each strip to a baking sheet
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown
- In a small bowl, beat together cream cheese, powdered sugar, add vanilla extract beat until smooth and creamy
- Drizzle each pumpkin twists with cream cheese glaze and serve