Summer Berry Brownie Pizza – make a sweet dessert pizza with delicious brownie crust topped with cream cheese frosting and loaded with lots of berries! Great recipe for the Great Memorial Day or 4th of July!
This Summer Berry Brownie Pizza is the easiest fruit dessert. You must give it a try to this easy, summer red, white and blue berry brownie pizza for a patriotic dessert. It is great for Memorial Day or 4th of July.
It is the end of spring and the beginning of summer so you need something delicious, fresh with lots of fruits, strawberries or blueberries. I am always very satisfied with blueberries and I really like them. They give freshness to every dessert. This Brownie Pizza is ideal cake for real chocolate lovers and I am sure that you will love it at the first bite. This Summer Berry Brownie Pizza includes only few ingredients and you can make it for very short time. For less time spending in the kitchen you got super delicious cake and magical taste. We have brownie layer and you can use any brownie recipe you like the most, but this recipe is one of my favorites so I warmly recommend you this.
This is the favorite combination in my family with cream cheese on the top there is no way that it won’t be moist with lots of berries. Nice and very specific taste which only cream cheese in combination with berries can give to desserts. Of course, you can add fruits you like the most but my choice for Great Memorial Day or 4th July are for sure strawberries and blueberries.
I really like to make cakes and quick desserts but when I find something fantastic like this recipe and when my children like it and enjoy in every slice it become my favorite dessert too. This is one of my favorite patriotic desserts and everyone loves it. Pizza is our favorite dish in every occasion and when I can make it in sweet version my children like it more. Everyone can make this recipe so you will really enjoy in red, white and blue Summer Berry Brownie Pizza and delicious brownie crust topped with cream cheese frosting and loaded with berries. Enjoy!
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees. Grease a 12 inch round pizza pan with nonstick spray or line with parchment paper, set aside
- In a large mixing bowl, combine butter and granulated sugar with a whisk until smooth, about 2-3 minutes
- Add vanilla extract and eggs and whisk until smooth
- Add cocoa powder, all-purpose flour and salt and stir until just combined
- Pour into the greased round pizza pan and spread evenly with a spatula
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool completely
- In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract until smooth and fluffy
- Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the cooled brownie round
- Place the strawberry slice and blueberry evenly over the top of the cream cheese layer
- Slice and serve, refrigerate leftovers