Cheesecake Brownies – amazing chocolate dessert! Perfect combination of cheese and chocolate! Cheesecake Brownies – real chocolate madness and ideal way to start your day!
Cheesecake Brownies are ideal for chocolate lovers and I am pretty sure that the other ones will love this cake too. Taste is delicious and you will love it at the first bite. Cheesecake Brownies you can make with only few ingredients and you can prepare it very easy and for a short time.
I am sure that everyone will love these magical Cheesecake Brownies. Cheesecake Brownies are very moist cakes I have ever tasted and cheese is something which gave them the best taste. You can add anything you like the most for example some fruits, pumpkin or nutella whatever you want. There are many of recipes for these Cheesecake Brownies and I have made many of them but this is my favorite and I want to share it with you. My family likes it very much. It can be ideal combination with a cup of coffee or tea but it is my favorite cake because I can slice it very easily.
With these Cheesecake Brownies you will satisfied your family members and your friends. I got this recipe long time ago and I made it many times with cheese flavor and plenty of chocolate it must be moist and so delicious. Try to make these Cheesecake Brownies it is very easy and quick to make so moist and delicious and it is perfect for every occasion. There is opinion that for good cake you need to use expensive ingredients, but my opinion is that most important is to make good combinations.
For these Cheesecake Brownies you need only few ingredients which you usually have at your kitchen. I always want to everything be perfect so when I find something I like I don’t stop. I try many combinations while I find my favorite, that’s the point. In these Cheesecake Brownies chocolate and cheese are in the first plan and that’s my favorite combination. We all love chocolate so make my recipe and I am sure that you will like it very much! Enjoy!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Pinch of salt
- ⅔cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F, grease a 8x8 inch pan and line with baking paper
- Melt the butter and chopped chocolate in a medium saucepan on medium heat, stirring constantly
- In a medium bowl whisk together all-purpose flour, baking powder, cocoa powder, salt and set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs and sugar, then add melted chocolate mixture and mix until it’s evenly combine, then gradually add dry ingredients.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a medium microwave safe bowl in 20 second increments, stirring after each, in the microwave
- In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese, granulated sugar, egg and beat until smooth and stir in melt white chocolate chips until well combined
- Pour half of the batter into the 8x8 inch pan. Dollop spoonful of the cheesecake mixture on top, and spread it out into a thin layer with a spatula. Top with remaining brownie batter
- Take a knife and swirl the top, all the way through the batter the opposite direction of the trenches.
- Bake about 25-30 minutes, or until top is crinkled and center is cooked through.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into squares