Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs – Easter is coming so make this recipe and surprise your family and children. You need only few ingredients and few minutes for this recipe! Your Easter family table will look incredible with these Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs!
I am thinking about which I like more, Christmas or Easter. Christmas is magic for me, winter, snow, family together is something which I really like. Easter is something similar but different and both occasions are when family is sitting at big dinner table and spending time together.
Spring is my favorite season so that’s why I like Easter. Do you know what you are going to make for Easter this year? If you don’t know yet this recipe is super choice for you. Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs is favorite Easter recipe in my family. This recipe is very soft, tender, moist and super yummy. I like coconut very much and you can make it very easy so that’s why I like it the most. You can make it in different shapes and you don’t need to wait till Easter to make it.
This recipe is so nice and my children like it as much as I like it. I can say that I call this recipe energy egg. You can decorate if desire and I decorate them with my children every time. This is very interesting for them. I am pretty sure that your children will like it very much. Easter is occasion when family is together and I can’t wait it this year to make my favorite energy eggs and surprise my children. I know that they will like my choice. You need few ingredients to make this recipe for example coconut, powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter, chocolate and shortening. You can make it very easy and your children will like it very much.
These Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs are so delicious so I make double rate every time and I can recommend you too because I know you will like them. I like the most when chocolate melt in my mouth and when I feel coconut, that’s the yummiest thing ever believe me. I don’t know if you made something similar before, but I know that this recipe is right choice for coconut and chocolate lovers. Give it a try you won’t make a mistake with this recipe. You don’t need any kitchen skills to make this recipe and I know that your children will like it very much. Make my Homemade Coconut Cream Eggs and enjoy in Easter!
- 8 oz softened cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Butter, softened
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup coconut, shredded
- 2 cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon shortening
- Chocolate syrup
- Line a half baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside
- In a medium bowl, using a hand mixer beat cream cheese and butter until blended
- Add powdered sugar and coconut and stir well until incorporated
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour or until easy to mold with hands
- Dust your hands with powdered sugar and mold coconut mixture into egg shapes
- Place coconut egg on parchment paper, do the same with the rest of the coconut mixture
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour or until eggs are firm
- Melt chocolate chips and shortening in microwave by heating for 30 seconds then stirring and repeating process until it is melted and smooth
- Using a fork, dip egg into chocolate and flip to cover completely
- Tap the fork on the edge of the bowl or place them on a rack to remove the extra chocolate
- Place back on parchment paper
- Refrigerate until chocolate has set
- Drizzle chocolate syrup onto each egg if you desired