I am sure that you haven’t taste so soft, tasty and delicious puff pastry, so you must try to make these croissants with nougat cream!
Sweet, soft, puff pastry, which you can shape it how you want! These croissants can be emptied, or with cheese, chocolate, fruits, nougat cream. For these croissants you must spend a little more time in the kitchen, but believe me, worth it! There are so many different combinations how you can make croissants, but you must try my favorite combination delicious and soft-croissants with nougat cream.
We like croissants, and every dough, but the most important thing is to spend good time in kitchen and make some tasty things. My children like to spend time in kitchen with me, and both of them get a piece of dough so they can make their artworks, ha ha ha. Start your day with these delicious croissants with nougat cream, and your day will be better. If I say you, that I didn’t eat so soft and tasty croissants, I hope that I convinced you to taste my croissants with nougat cream!
- 5 cups flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 active dry yeast
- 1 cup butter
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup oil
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1 cup nougat cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon oil for coating
- Stir active dry yeast with one cup lukewarm milk and 2 teaspoons sugar, leave until it foams 5-8 minutes.
- When it foams add salt, oil, yogurt, vanilla sugar, stirring constantly slowly add flour. Knead well, and leave dough to rise for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, thinly stretch dough and daub with butter all surface.
- Roll dough and leave it for 15 minutes. Stretch the roll and divide it into triangles. Triangles must be stretch well.
- On every triangle put one teaspoon nougat cream and roll it.
- Put baking paper in the brass and add croissants. Every croissant daub with oil.
- Put brass in the oven for 20-25 minutes on 400 F, until golden brown.
- When croissants are finish, whisk ½ cup milk, water and Tablespoon oil and daub croissants.
- Cool croissants sprinkle with powdered sugar.