Forget about calories on Valentine’s day, and spend perfect moments with partner and waffles with nougat cream in the kitchen!
There are so many recipes for extra soft waffles, but today I decided to share with you recipe which I got from my best friend, who surprised her loved one with these waffles. Very important thing is right amount of flour, and if you get the right amount, your waffles will be very soft and delicious! Waffles are not too sweet and in combination with nougat cream, heart-shaped, it will be perfect for Valentine’s day. You can add some sweet berries, maple syrup, honey.. There are many different decorations! These waffles stay fresh for many days. Since I got this recipe, I make it very often in my kitchen and my children like them in different combination. I hope that you will love my waffles with nougat cream! This recipe is perfect for Valentine’s day!
With waffle maker, you can make waffles very quickly and easy. The main point is good recipe. My waffle maker is heart-shaped, and it is perfect for Valentine’s day.. But, you can use any other waffle maker and just cut out a heart shape. Forget about calories on Valentine’s day, and spend perfect moments with partner in the kitchen!
- 3 eggs
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon bake powder
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup oil
- 1 cup nougat cream
- Whisk egg whites stirring constantly, slow add sugar and one by one yolk, mix well. Add flour with bake powder, milk and oil.
- Reheat toaster, and in the middle of waffle maker put one kitchen spoon of dough.
- When the waffles cool, separate hearts and daub each heart with nougat cream and align one to another.
- If desired, decorate with fruits.