NO BAKE SUMMER ORANGE CREAMSICLE CHEESECAKE – is a light dessert recipe that is perfect for summer. This amazing no bake cheesecake is sure to become your new favorite treat!
No Bake Summer Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake is one of my favorites for summer parties. You can make it easy and for a short time you can get perfect light taste. Moist, tangy and delicious this easy No Bake Summer Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake is perfect cake to celebrate the warm weather and family fun.
I love orange and enjoy creating new recipe. For this cake I was inspired by the ever popular Orange Creamsicle. They are super easy to do and don’t take a lot of time. So grab up your ingredients and let’s get to make some fabulous orange creamsicle cheesecake. First of all is Golden Oreo crust. It is just simple mixture of Oreo crumbs and melted butter pressed in the bottom of the pan. Next layer is cream cheese mixture and then come the best part, light and fluffy orange layer. It is mixture of heavy whipped cream, orange Jello and orange zest.
By the way, when the weather is warm no one likes to heat the oven, but we all love to enjoy delicious sweet treats. That is the reason why we looking for easy no bake desserts. This time of year I am all about easy, fast no bake desserts. This creamy Summer Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake certainly fits the bill! It comes together in lest 20 minutes and is a real crowd pleaser. Don’t wait for a special reason to make this dessert, and certainly don’t wait years in between. Any ordinary day is special enough for this incredibly easy No Bake Summer Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake dessert. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Golden Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 16 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar, divided
- 3.3 oz. box orange flavored gelatin (like Jello)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Orange (zest of one orange)
- ½ teaspoon Orange extract
- Orange slice, for garnish
- Ground whole Oreo cookies with the filling in a food processor to make fine crumbs, add melted butter and blend until evenly moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto the bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, set in the freezer to firm while making cheesecake layer
- In a large bowl place orange Jello, add 1 cup boiling water and stir to dissolve completely, set aside
- Zest orange and set aside
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and ½ cup powdered sugar until smooth and creamy
- In separate bowl, mix heavy cream until soft peaks form, add ½ cup powdered sugar, orange extract and continue mixing until stiff peaks form
- Add ½ of whipped cream mixture to cooled orange gelatin add orange zest and whisk to blend, set aside
- Fold remainder of whipped cream mixture into cream cheese mixture
- Spread the cream cheese mixture over the Oreo crust then gently spread orange whipped cream mixture over cream cheese layer
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Before serving top with more whipped cream and arrange fresh orange slices if desired