EASY ZUCCHINI TOTS – Just 5 ingredients and only 5 minutes of prepare, Easy Zucchini tots are one of the simplest dishes that you can make! A perfect side dish or appetizer!
Zucchini Tots are the perfect way to use your large bounty of garden zucchini. I know a lot of people get sick of zucchini, but I could eat the stuff year round. It is probably one of my favorite vegetables because it is so darn versatile.
This cheesy zucchini tots are one of my favorite ways to use zucchini. These baked easy zucchini tots are healthy, crispy, delicious and so easy to make. Zucchini tots are quite easy to make, just shared zucchini, mix ingredients and bake until golden brown. Serve warm with ketchup, ranch dressing or your favorite dipping sauce.
These tots are the perfect family snack and great way to use up those extra zucchini. My kids love this Easy Zucchini Tots. These baked cheesy zucchini tots are a healthier zucchini fritter without sacrificing any flavor. Since they are baked at a high temperature, you get the slightly crunchy edges with wonderfully soft, tender insides. As an added bonus, Easy Zucchini Tots are easy to freeze. Just bake them according to the recipe, place in a zip bag and freeze. When you’re ready to use them, warm them in the oven at 350 for about 5-10 minutes.
This recipe work well with any hard cheese like cheddar or mozzarella, low fat cheese works as well, just use your favorite cheese flavor. Try these fast, easy and flavorful Parmesan Zucchini tots today, they are perfect for any occasion! Healthy can be delicious too. Enjoy!
- 1 ½ cups shredded zucchini
- 1 egg
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon dry Italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or spray with cooking spray
- Shred zucchini with a vegetable grater
- Place the shredded zucchini in a clean kitchen towel and wring out all the excess water over the sink until the zucchini is really dry
- In a medium bowl, stir together the zucchini, egg, bread crumbs, dry Italian seasoning and parmesan cheese
- Stir until everything is thoroughly combined
- Use your hands to form small cylinders with the mixture, use about 1 tablespoon per zucchini mixture
- Place onto a prepared baking sheet
- Repeat with remaining zucchini
- Bake about 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
- Serve warm with dipping sauce of your choice
Leave a Reply