Super fun and easy to make no bake – Peanut Butter Mummy! They are freaking delicious and kids love it. Perfect Halloween treat!
Fall is coming so we are looking for recipes we can make for Halloween party. On Halloween we can enjoy in funny time with our children. This year we will make costumes and of course we will buy some. We will also make small party with many sweet things and treats which we will make scary decorations.
This Peanut Butter Mummy is perfect and delicious Halloween treat! Black and orange colors are the most popular for Halloween and Pumpkins are very interesting too cause you can make cute small scarecrows my children have different ideas this year. They have decided to make treats in mummy shapes and we will use our favorite recipe Peanut Butter Mummy. Of course we are going to buy other treats in the supermarket but we will share our little mummies with other children who come to us on the Halloween night. We really enjoy making this kind of desserts and we especially enjoy in decoration.
There are lots of decoration things we can buy but I recommend you if you have free time try to make your own decoration. If the mummies are scary for you can make different shapes for example pumpkins or bats but I can say that this is the main point enjoying with your children while decorating and making these small treats. I am sure your children will enjoy making their favorite scary characters. Halloween Peanut Butter Mummy is perfect party treat. We start with a simple peanut butter rectangles and top with melted white chocolate chips add on some eyes and enjoy!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 2 cups white chocolate chips, separated
- ¼ cup mini chocolate chips, for eyes
- Line 8x8 inch dish with parchment paper, leaving the paper overhang the sides so you can easily lift it later
- Stir together peanut butter, unsalted melted butter, vanilla and pinch of salt, just to combine
- Add gradually powdered sugar
- Press the mixture into prepared dish and with your palms to flatten into about ½ inch thick layer
- Place it in the freezer until firm
- Line a tray with parchment paper, set aside
- Using a sharp knife cut into desired sized rectangles and place them on the wire rock
- In a microwave safe bowl, add 1 ½ cup white chocolate chips and microwave in 15 seconds intervals until fully melted
- Pour the melted white chocolate chips evenly over each peanut butter rectangles
- Place chocolate covered rectangles on the parchment paper lined tray and refrigerate until chocolate has set
- Melt remaining white chocolate chips, pour into small plastic bag
- Cut off the top of the bag with scissors and drizzle the melted white chocolate over the rectangles to create a mummy appearance
- Put 2 dots mini chocolate chips to make the mummy eyes
- Store in the fridge or freeze for longer storage