PEANUT BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE – NO BAKE – is a quick and easy Oreo, peanut butter and chocolate dessert recipe, perfect for summer and anytime you need no-bake dessert!
Peanut butter and chocolate lovers unite! This rich Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is overflowing with flavor. This no-bake recipe is great for every time because it doesn’t require you to turn on your oven.
There are those times that you just don’t want to fool with oven, or worry about cracks, or take all that time to bake one. For those times, there’s cheesecake like this one. The crust is a classic Oreo crumb crust held together with a little bit of butter. The filling is a mixture of creamy peanut butter, chocolate, cream cheese and heavy whipped cream and top with chocolate sauce and crushed peanuts.
Cheesecake has always been one of my favorite desserts and the last few months I’ve loved them more and more. There are just so many things you can with them and so many flavors to try like: Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake, No Bake Summer Orange Creamsicle Cheesecake and Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust – No Bake.
Baked or no bake, I am a fan. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is smooth and decadent no bake recipe. You can’t go wrong with a combination of Oreo crust, peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake filling. If you are looking for more peanut butter and chocolate dessert ideas check out Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Bites, Easy No Bake Reese’s Peanut Butter Bars and Peanut Butter Mummy No Bake.
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Cheesecake is an amazing dessert recipe that is both light and rich at the same time! It is hard to describe the happiness those light and creamy layers of peanut butter and chocolate cheesecake piled on top of the rich Oreo crust bring to my life. Enjoy!
- 2 ½ cups Oreo cookie crumbs, about 26 Oreo cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 24 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate-chopped
- Chocolate sauce, optional
- Crushed peanuts, optional
- Finely crush the whole Oreo cookies in a food processor, add melted butter and blend until it's all moistened
- Press crumb mixture onto bottom of the prepared 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray
- Place in the freezer while you make the filling
- Melt 10 ounces bittersweet chocolate and set aside to cool
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth and creamy
- In separate bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form, add vanilla extract and mix until stiff peaks form
- Add cream cheese mixture into beaten heavy cream mix on low speed just to combine
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions in separate bowls
- To the first half of the mixture add peanut butter and mix on low speed to combine
- Spread peanut mixture over the crust
- To the remaining half of the mixture, add melted chocolate and mix on low speed to combine then carefully spread over the top of the peanut mixture
- Set in the fridge to firm
- Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours or until set
- When the topping is set and cooled run a thin knife around the sides and remove the springform pan sides
- Drizzle with chocolate sauce and sprinkle crushed peanuts over the top of the cheesecake if desired
OH my goodness, this looks so delicious! I love that it’s no-bake, too ?