HEALTHY PEANUT BUTTER BANANA BITES – the best combination of peanut butter, chocolate and banana! Healthy, easy and quick to make! These Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Bites are so delicious and you need just three ingredients to make them!
As you know we like to share healthy and interesting recipes on our blog. Today we are going to talk about peanut butter. Most of you have heard for it, many of you have tasted it and I know that some of you haven’t liked it.
Peanut Butter is very healthy ingredient and with a little bit of creativity it can become your daily ingredient. Something which I really like with this ingredient is easy preparing. You can really make it very easy in your kitchen. I know that this could be strange for you, but peanut butter can be very good for your health. Peanut Butter has many healthy essential fat and fatty acids which are very good for your heart and immune system. All you need is to use your imagination and creativity and make interesting combination with this healthy ingredient.
Whenever I want to make something healthy but sweet I always choose this peanut butter and banana combination. Banana is very sweet and healthy ingredient and when I add chocolate there is no mistake. Banana is rich with potassium and it is also good source of energy. You need only three ingredients to make this dessert, banana, peanut butter and chocolate.
Healthy Banana Peanut Butter Bites are ideal dessert and perfect idea for quick snack during the day and they will give you lots of energy. These are perfect healthy, delicious and sweet bites and everyone loves them children and adults. This is not a typical recipe it is more like idea for something quick, sweet and healthy. You can decorate these sweet bites with chocolate syrup or even with dried chopped fruit or walnuts. Let your imagination to do things and enjoy in these Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Bites.
- 3 medium bananas
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 10-12 oz. chocolate chips or chocolate chopped in small pieces
- Slice each banana into thin slices and arrange on the baking sheet
- Spread about a ½ teaspoon of peanut butter on half of the small banana slices
- Cover each slice with another slice, making a small banana peanut butter sandwich
- Place in the freezer for about 15 to 20 minutes
- While the banana bites are in the freezer, melt chocolate chips using a double boiler or in the microwave stopping every 10 seconds to stir until smooth
- Remove banana bites from the freezer and using a fork, quickly dip each banana bites into melted chocolate to cover completely
- Gently tap the fork to drip of the excess of chocolate
- Place dipped bananas onto the baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Refrigerate until chocolate has set
- Drizzle chocolate syrup onto each banana bites if you desired