This classic Bacon Ranch Cheese Crackers recipe is made with crispy bacon, ranch seasoning, cream cheese, and cheddar. This make-ahead appetizer is a great way to feed a crowd! Easy snack to make, any time of the day!
When you need appetizers for a crowd, these bacon and cheese bites are an easy choice.
You can not go wrong with this Cracker. It is simple to make.
Just mix together some softened cream cheese with chopped scallions, ranch seasoning, cheddar, and crumbled bacon – and sandwich it between two Crackers!
If you have a bacon fan in your house then this is the appetizer for you. I love to have one of these recipes while I am cooking up a storm on any holiday…
Tips for the perfect Bacon Ranch Cheese Crackers:
- To make sure your cream cheese mixes, be sure it is at room temperature.
- Try adding some sour cream. I love the way it makes the sandwich extra creamy.
- We love making this for a party because I can make it about 24 hours prior to the party.
- If you do not have bacon already cooked, you can use bacon bits.
Do you like green onions?
- You can add some to the mixture.
Do you like nuts?
- Mix in chopped nuts like almonds, walnuts, or pecans, but don’t add too many or the cheese filling won’t hold together.
- You can also make mini cheese balls for a fun appetizer. Insert a toothpick in each one and they become a crowd-pleaser.
How long does Bacon Ranch Cheese filling last?
Typically a cheese filling will last up to 2 weeks if stored in the refrigerator and the ingredients used were not close to expiring. For example, if the cream cheese that you used was close to expiring, that would impact how long the cheese filling would last.
Can you freeze Bacon Ranch Cheese filling?
Yes, you can and this is perfect for the holidays. Wrap the cheese filling in plastic wrap and place it in a freezer bag or container. This will last about 1 month.
It is impossible to resist these Bacon Ranch Cheese Crackers! Perfect for Game Day or just for a fun afternoon snack! Enjoy!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ pound (8 slices) bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup scallions, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Dry ranch seasoning
- 32 Crackers
- Cook bacon to just under crisp and drain on paper towels.
- Chop into very small pieces and place into mixing bowl.
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese and dry ranch seasoning
- Add your shredded cheese, sliced scallions and chopped bacon and mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Spread mixture between 32 crackers and serve.