Caramel Poke Cake you will love this cake! Perfect combination of caramel and chocolate! Caramel Poke Cake the best cake I’ve ever made! So delicious and moist!
In each home there are family members who like candies and sweet things. If you want to have happy family, you need to pay attention on preparing cakes, desserts, creams and other candies.
Every beginning is difficult and that is the case especially about cooking. Beside ingredients and right recipe you need to add something very important, love. You love your family so you need to cook meals for family members with love. Many people think that for good dessert you need to add expensive ingredients. That is a mistake. I tasted so many cakes which were made with most expensive ingredients I know, but I wasn’t surprised. On the other side, I tasted many cakes with simple basic ingredients but very good combination and stayed speechless.
This delicious caramel poke cake with caramel sauce topping is the real hit. Caramel poke cake is very simple and so delicious. When I found this recipe, I thought how simple it is, so I made a decision to make it and I didn’t expect a surprise but when I tasted it I was shocked. Today, this Caramel poke cake is favourite in my family. Caramel poke cake is really decorative cake and you can slice it very easy. With few basic ingredients which you usually have at your home and topping you can make based on your taste. You can make caramel topping, chocolate or banana pudding or you can add your favorite fruits.
For this Caramel poke cake you have many different combinations. When your cake is done, you need a wooden spoon which you need to make poke holes and then add your favorite topping. Holes will be full and the result is this very moist and delicious Caramel poke cake. I said this to you before, you can make topping which you like. Every topping gives to this cake special taste. Every time you eat this cake you will find lot of fill topping. I really love this dessert and when I eat this Caramel poke cake I really enjoy!
- 1¾ cups flour, all-purpose
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup brewed coffee, cooled
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Caramel sauce (12.25 oz jar)
- Small can of sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- Chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9x13 inch baking dish and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt
- Add eggs, milk, vegetable oil and vanilla and beat on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, add coffee and mix to combine (the batter will look runny). Pour it in the baking dish and smooth the top. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. If the cake rise too much in the center and crack, you can press it gently with your palms, when it’s slightly cooled, just to smooth the top.
- Remove the cake from oven and cool
- In a separate bowl, mix the caramel sauce with the condensed milk
- Poke holes all over the entire cake using the end of a wooden spoon
- Pour caramel sauce over the cake allowing it to seep into the holes and use a spatula to spread it all over
- Refrigerate minimum 4 hours
- Top with chocolate sauce