Easy Chocolate Cake – this cake is really the best chocolate cake you’ll ever make. Perfect cake for chocolate lovers! So creamy, soft and tasty – Easy Chocolate Cake!
It is not very easy to find moist and delicious cake every time we want something for dessert. I always look for something interesting and I don’t like to make something I have made before. I like to make something which will be delicious and nice to my children because it is most important to me.
I know that I won’t make a mistake with this Easy Chocolate Cake. Chocolate is always a real choice and I know that everyone will eat chocolate dessert and enjoy in it. Chocolate is ingredient which will be part in my kitchen forever because we are real chocolate lovers. You need perfect dessert which you will enjoy and surprise your children, so don’t look for anything else I have right recipe for you.
This recipe is our favorite and most delicious chocolate dessert and we made it for every single occasion. I am pretty sure that I am going to make this chocolate cake for son’s birthday. It is so nice, moist delicious and everyone who has tasted this recipe liked it very much. I must say that I really think chocolate cakes are perfect choice for every occasion so that’s why there are so many recipes and combinations with chocolate. This cake looks like it is hard to make but I know that you will be surprised how it is easy when you start making it.
This is one real and powerful combination. This cake is super sweet and it really melts in your mouth so it is perfect choice for real chocolate lovers. I have tasted this cake on children’s birthday party and when I saw how children enjoyed in it I have made a decision to make it. I must say that this recipe is one of the best chocolate cakes I have ever made. I warmly recommend you to make it and I know you will be satisfied. Cake and cream melt in your mouth. Enjoy!
- 2 cups sugar
- 1¾ cups flour
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 ½ teaspoons baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- ½ cup canola oil or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup golden Oreo cookie crumbs
- 2 cups whipped cream
- White chocolate curls, optional
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- Grease and flour three 9 inch round baking pans
- In a large bowl stir together sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt
- Add eggs, buttermilk, oil and vanilla extract and mix on medium speed 2-3 minutes
- Stir in boiling water (batter will be very thin)
- Pour batter into 3 prepared pans and bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean
- Cool 5 minutes in the pan and then remove from pans to wire racks and cool completely
- Whip the heavy cream until soft peaks form, add powdered sugar gradually and beat until really stiff peaks form
- Divide mixture into 2 equal portions in separate bowls
- To the first half of the mixture add golden Oreo cookie crumbs and mix well
- Place the first layer of the cake rounds on your serving plate
- Spread the ⅓ filling with crumbs into even layer on top of the cake, then ⅓ second filling without crumbs
- Add the second layer of cake, then another ⅓ filling with crumbs and ⅓ filling without crumbs
- Top the cake with the third layer of cake and repeat with remaining filling
- Cover the cake with whipped cream
- Sprinkle the white chocolate curls, if desired
Hi , what can i use for the substitute of buttermilk. i can’t find buttermilk here in italy. thanks.
Yummiest Food says
Hi Lyza, you can replace the buttermilk with regular milk. Enjoy!