Chocolate chip snikerdoodles are always a crowd favorite! This recipe makes soft, chewy and fluffy Snikerdoodles brimming with that classic chocolate chip and cinnamon flavor.
My family searched for the best Snickerdoodles Recipe for a long time, and we finally found the one. We’ve been using it for as long as I can remember now. What’s great about this recipe is that it’s easy and cookies always turn out soft, which for me is pretty much a requirement for a good cookie. It doesn’t get any easier than butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, flour, baking soda, and a pinch of salt. Oh, and cinnamon and chocolate chips.
Chocolate chip snickerdoodles are a family favorite. These Chocolate chip snickerdoodles have perfect crisp edges, with a cinnamon-sugar exterior crust and a chewy interior. When they are baking, your house will smell amazing!
Don’t be surprised if these Chocolate chip snickerdoodles get devoured in one sitting. If you are searching for the perfect cookie recipe, you found it! These chocolate chip snickerdoodles are thick, soft, chewy and absolutely delicious. Quick and easy cookie dough, that requires no mixer and no chilling the dough. I am crazy about this recipe for so many reasons. It takes 5 minutes to mix up the dough and another 10 to bake a batch. Is there anything better than a fresh batch of soft chocolate chip snickerdoodles?
I’ve made these cookies about 10 times now, and one batch is never enough. My husband and kids eats them all before they even cool off. I double or triple the recipe just so that I’ll get to have a few the next day. There is nothing better than the aroma of fresh baked cookies and I can’t wait to share them with you. You must try this interesting cookie recipe. When fall baking season starts Chocolate chip snickerdoodles is always the first choices. We love good old snickerdoodles, when you take a bite they are soft and chewy on the inside, loaded with cinnamon sugar flavor. There you have it, Chocolate chip snickerdoodles perfection!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 2 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- For cinnamon sugar topping:
- ½ cup granulated sugar + 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- Preheat oven to 350F
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and mix until thoroughly combined
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt
- Dump this dry mixture into the wet mixture and add chocolate chips, mix until just combined
- Combine topping sugar and cinnamon together
- Roll dough into small balls and in the cinnamon and sugar mix
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-10 minutes