Christmas Coconut Pinwheel No Bake – is a super cute and festive no bake dessert! It is an easy recipe for holiday parties!
We like holidays because that is time of the year when we make many different surprises for our family. We make so many different recipes and nice desserts and we enjoy in them. I like to try many different models for decorating because my children like decoration very much. Easy and festive Coconut Pinwheel is perfect for the Christmas seasons.
Christmas Coconut Pinwheel no bake are such a classic holiday treat with red, green and white colored sprinkles. They are super easy to make and fun, look impressive and are sure to be a hit year round. I can’t wait for the holidays and everything which they give to us. Every year I make my favorite dessert which I have called Christmas Coconut Pinwheel No Bake. You can make them for a very short time with few basic ingredients unsweetened desiccated coconut, condensed milk, red gel food coloring and red, green and white sprinkles for decoration.
I really like coconut and when I have for the first time made this dessert it became my favorite. You can make it in many different shapes for example like truffles but you can also make the like pinwheel. I don’t know have you made something like this but I can say that this recipe is perfect for Coconut lovers. You really don’t need to have any kitchen skills to make this dessert. You can shape it and slice it very easily and it also looks delicious on the plate.
I really like this recipe because I can make it few days earlier especially when I am busy with making other surprises for holidays. I recommend you to save them in the cover box so they can stay longer fresh. Also I can say that we eat them very quickly so we really enjoy in nice and delicious bites. I like sharing new and different recipes on the blog so I really think you will like this Christmas Coconut Pinwheel No Bake dessert. Enjoy!
- 3 cups unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 1 cup condensed milk
- 1 tube red gel food coloring
- Red, green and white sprinkles, optional
- In a medium bowl, mix 1 ½ cup coconut and ½ cup condensed milk together until combined, set aside
- In a separate bowl, mix 1 ½ cup coconut, ½ cup condensed milk and red gel food color together until dough is evenly colored
- Roll out each portion of dough between sheets of waxed paper into rectangle
- Transfer dough to the refrigerator to chill, keeping both sheets of wax paper in place
- Refrigerate until firm, at least 2 hours
- Remove the dough from refrigerator and peel off the top pieces of wax paper
- Lift one and flip it over onto the other half so that the dough are touching
- When the dough becomes just pliable, roll it into a log beginning with a long edge
- Gently curl the edge with fingertips and try to avoid creating pockets of air
- Pour the decors into a shallow rectangular dish
- Carefully lift log into dish with the decors and roll until outside is completely coated
- Wrap the log in plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm enough to slice