Cream Cheese Banana Bread – light, moist and delicious! Cream Cheese Banana Bread – one of the best breads you will ever make! Perfect for breakfast, snack and dessert!
All of us who love cooking love to try something new. My favorite ingredient is cheese because we can use it on many different ways. Today I am going to use it for this delicious dessert Cream Cheese Banana Bread. All of us love desserts and I love to make them and surprise my family every time I have a chance. I like to combine many different ingredients and make something different. I especially love to make healthy and quick dessert.
Cream Cheese Banana Bread is quick, delicious and easy to make. It’s very tasty and sweet and perfect way to start your day! This Bread is great combination of cream cheese and bananas. My children like bananas very much, but they don’t like to eat them when bananas got dark spots. This recipe is ideal to use bananas with dark spots, when children don’t want to eat them. Of course, this Cream Cheese Banana Bread isn’t real bread. This is cake which you can make to your taste and make many different combinations. I made this bread so many times and I can say that it is very tasteful. This combination of Cream Cheese and Bananas make this bread absolutely delicious. I made this recipe with pumpkin too, it is very tasty. You can freeze it too, but I don’t have that chance because every time I made this Cream Cheese Banana Bread it disappears from plate for a short time.
I looking for this recipe for long time and I finally found it. You can make it very easy for a very short time. When you make the mixture you can do other things in the kitchen. Your children will get healthy snack for short time. Easy and very good Cream Cheese Banana Bread you can serve it with a cup of tea or coffee with your friends. For a short time spend in kitchen you can enjoy in this delicious dessert with your friend and family. Everyone who like pastry, banana smell and cream cheese this Cream Cheese Banana Bread will be the favorite dessert. When you bake it kitchen smells on bananas, so delicious. Moist, smelly and delicious, you must try to make this recipe and give chance to bananas with dark spots. I know that you haven’t idea to combine bananas and cream cheese, but you must try and you will get delicious breakfast, snack and dessert. I am very happy because I can share with you my favorite recipes. Enjoy!
- 1 egg
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil (or coconut oil)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 2 mashed ripe bananas
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 4 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray one 8.5 x 4.5 x 3 inches loaf pan with floured cooking spray, or grease and flour the pan, set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the egg, brown sugar, vegetable oil, sour cream, vanilla, and whisk to combine. Add the mashed bananas and mix together
- Add 1 cup all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, pinch of salt, and stir gently with a spoon until just combined
- Spread half of the banana batter into the prepared loaf pan with a spatula
- In a separate bowl, combine cream cheese ingredients and spread over mixture on top. Top with remaining banana batter and smooth very lightly with a spatula as to not disturb cream cheese layer and pushing batter into corners and sides as necessary.
- Bake for about 35-40 minutes or until the top is domed, golden, and the center is set, and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
- Cool and serve.