Making that first impression based on looks is important, but preparing a healthy and tasty meal requires some finesse. Suffice to say, and a bland meal can be a deal-breaker from the get-go. Choosing a menu for the first date can be challenging because you want to impress your new boyfriend. So, users of https://www.myblackpartner.com prepared recipes of dishes that are easy to cook. They take little cooking time, look great on the plate, and your boyfriend will appreciate this care.
What Is Better: To Cook or Order Dishes for the First Date?
A healthy meal is always the fastest way to a man’s heart, far from sandwiches and junk-food deliveries. Preparing a meal helps any gal or lad showcase their culinary skills, which are a plus for any relationship-seeking friends.
Begin by preparing ingredients for the dough, using all-purpose flour.
- 1 1/2 cups warm water
- 2 ¼ teaspoons dry yeast – active
- 500 gms of bread flour
- 2 tablespoons of virgin oil
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
Pizza Ingredients depend on your tastes, including pepperoni and, of course, cheese.
Prepare the Pizza Dough:
- Mix warm water with yeast and let it sit for a while – until it foams.
- Add flour, salt, olive oil, and knead dough slowly, looking for consistency.
- Leave the dough to sit for a while, preferably a shorter period, like 2 hours.
- Preheat your oven to 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Flatten your dough with flour-covered hands.
- Brush the dough with the required olive oil.
- Cover dough with tomato sauce and/or toppings.
- Sprinkle some cornmeal and heat pizza at 475 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Let pizza heat until crisp brown, not burnt.
Enjoy your pizza with the new beau!
A cool meal for the healthy-conscious in you, it is great for people with diabetes as well.
- A tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 brown onion diced/shredded
- 1 carrot peeled and diced
- 1 celery stick – shredded
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 500 g minced beef meat
- 1/3 cup tomato paste
- 2 x 400g cans diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 teaspoons sweetener/ sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 500 g thin spaghetti
- Basil leaves
- Parmesan cheese
- Heat oil in a saucepan while cook onions, garlic, and celery sticks until they become soft.
- Add minced meat and cook for a maximum of eight minutes, or until brown.
- Add oregano, tomato paste, and water and let simmer for half an hour.
- Cook pasta in a separate cooking pot until tender.
- Once pasta is ready, mix with the sauce and sprinkle basil leaves if you please.
Mexican Fajitas – Easy and Tasty
As you seek to spice up your new union, this fiery meal will do the trick.
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 ½ tsp seasoned salt
- 1-1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1-1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 ½ pounds boneless chicken strips
- ½ medium sweet red pepper
- ½ medium green pepper
- 4 green onions, sliced
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 6 flour tortillas – warmed
- Cover your chicken in a bowl with two tablespoons of oil and seasonings.
- Using a heavy cooking pot, sauté’ onions and peppers until brownish; let it sit for a while.
- Remove chicken, draining away the marinade, then return the chicken to the same skillet/pan to cook for approximately 5 minutes.
- Once cooked, grab your tortillas and fill them with the chicken. Enjoy)
Tasty Dishes with Love: First Conversation to the First Date in the Kitchen
As your new relationship makes headway in romance and compatibility, the first conversations now have to be met with equally strong actions. These should not always be goal-oriented tasks. However, as you plan your future together, make time to explore both of your culinary skills at the comfort of your home. The easy to apply recipes above take a few minutes to prepare, leaving enough room for you to get to know each other better.
Creating memories while cooking together makes for lasting bonds, ones that cannot be equated by going to Ruby’s Steakhouse or Friday’s. Try the recipes above together, and build intimacy in your relationships with ease.
Leave a Reply