EASY EASTER MINI LEMON TARTS – are the most refreshing little bite of something sweet and delicious! Simple, quick and easy dessert is perfect idea for Easter, spring and Mother’s Day!
Looking for Easter dessert you can make this year? From Easter cupcakes, cookies to cakes, you won’t run out of ideas to make. Have fun with these Easter Mini Lemon Tarts.
I am thinking about which I like more, Christmas or Easter. Christmas is magic for me: winter, snow, family together is something which I really like. Easter is something similar but different and both occasions are when family sitting at big dinner table and spending time together. Spring is my favorite season so that’s why I like Easter.
These Easter Mini Lemon Tart are perfect Easter treat and the kids will love baking and decorating them with you. Start a new family tradition this Easter and make some of these Mini Lemon Tarts. Sweet shells make the perfect container for the best lemon curd. It is so silky and smooth. Easter Mini Lemon Tarts are bite-sized version of classic lemon tarts. So yummy and easy to make! A fancy Easter dessert that is cute and very simple to make. A variety of fillings that would also work: strawberry jam, chocolate pudding, Nutella, vanilla pudding or custard…
Easter is coming so make this recipe and surprise your family and children. You need only few ingredients and few minutes for this recipe. My mini lemon tarts turned out really cute, and I’m really happy with how easy it was. Use simple pie dough for the crust and fill it with a perfectly sweet and sour lemon curd. . You can eat them with a cup of coffee or tea if you want so try to surprise someone with this easy recipe. Now, when your holiday preparations are over I can wish you to spend holidays in peace and harmony with your friends and family and enjoy in this Easter Mini Lemon Tarts.
- 1 unbaked pie crusts
- 1 cup lemon curd
- Powdered sugar, optional
- Easter or spring sprinkles, optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray mini muffin pans with cooking spray that has flour in it. Set aside
- Set your pie crust out to became room temperature
- Roll it out and cut flower shapes out of it with flower cookie cutter
- Cut out as many flowers as possible
- Re-roll the scraps and cut more flowers, you should be able to get 12-14 flower shaped dough pieces
- Put the pie flower in mini muffin tins, leaving an empty space between pies
- Press them into bottom well and gently fold the petals back around the top of the muffin pan
- Prick the bottoms with a fork
- Bake cookie tarts for about 8-10 minutes or until golden around the edges
- Let cool and remove from the pans carefully
- Fill cooled cookie with a few teaspoons lemon curd and top with sprinkles
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired before serving
What size of cookie cutter are you using??
Because mine just fell..I didn’t have the nice petals out. Thinking my 2″ was not big enough
Yummiest Food says
Hi JoAnn! 🙂 You can use your 2″ cookie cutter. It should be fine.
Stacy Howard says
Sorry to say I hated these with pie crust. Bit into them and they were dry and crumbled. I remade with puff pastry and they were amazing crispy, buttery and flaky! If you aren’t a pie crust fan try it with puff or phyllo!!!
Simple, light & scrumptious!