HEALTHY GERMAN CHOCOLATE BITES – These no-bake bites are easy to make with just 5 ingredients. Vegan, Paleo, Raw, Gluten Free and absolutely delicious!
How to make decadent, healthy, chocolate bites at home in your own kitchen? These healthy chocolate bites are a delicious dessert that is rich and fudgy, but still very healthy.
Only 5 ingredients to make this healthy no-bake bites: dates, shredded coconuts, pecans, cocoa powder and salt. These German Chocolate bites are vegan, gluten-free and only sweetened with dates. The base of this healthy recipe is pitted dates. They are a natural sweetener.
Mix all ingredients together in your food processor, you’ll have to start and stop the food processor a few times and scrape down the sides to really get everything going. It took me about 3-5 minutes to get the ingredients into a thick sticky dough.
Remove the dough from the food processor and roll into small balls and then store in the refrigerator until ready to serve. German Chocolate Bites are quick and super easy to make. I have tried healthy recipes that taste nasty and recipes that were delicious but made with so much sugar they were really more of a treat.
Don’t worry though this German Chocolate Bite is perfection. This healthy chocolate bite is a recipe that you will just love! A packet with protein, good fats and fiber they make the perfect little bites when you just want something chocolate and sweet.
Only one little German Chocolate Bites is all you need to satisfy that chocolate craving. This is a delicious combination of flavors and textures and German Chocolate bites are an absolute favorite in my house. So they are made all the time. The thing I love most about them, other than the fact they only take 10 minutes to make is that you can change them up all the time.
Sometimes I add only chocolate chips or add some almonds or any kind nuts. You could really mix in anything to them. You can eat sweet but you don’t need to think about your weight. This dessert is raw, vegan and sugar-free. I am sure you will love it! Enjoy!
- 2 cups pitted dates (pits removed and soaked in water at least 30 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder, unsweetened
- 2 tablespoons shredded coconut
- ½ cup pecans, raw
- Pinch of salt
- Remove the pits from the dates and soak them in water for at least 30 minutes then drain the water and chop them up to small pieces
- In a food processor add all ingredients and process until a thick sticky dough ball forms
- Remove the dough from the food processor and roll 2 teaspoons of the mixture into small balls (you should be able to get 16-18 balls)
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve
Keep in the airtight container and transfer in the refrigerator or freezer
Leave a Reply