Healthy, Easy Breakfast Banana Chia Pudding – so tasty, simple and healthy enough to have it for breakfast! Amazingly delicious and super easy! This Healthy, Easy Breakfast Banana Chia Pudding is so easy to make and I am sure you will love it!
Healthy Banana Chia Pudding is easy breakfast and good idea in combination with healthy ingredients. I prepare it very often for my family because it is very easy and quick to make and it is sweet but healthy. Also I like it because I don’t need to cook it.
Lots of healthy ingredients are something which is the most important with this pudding. You can make many different combinations with chia so you can let your imagination. I like to make combination with my favorite fruit or with coconut milk or almond milk. I like every combination with this chia seed. Chia seed is something new in healthy way of eating and living. It has good nutritional value and it is easy to prepare. Chia seed has lots of omega 3, proteins and fibers. I like to eat healthy so when I heard for chia I bought it and prepared for my family. I must say that they don’t have special taste, but when you make combination with fruits and milk it is really healthy and delicious.
I recommend you to make this pudding in the evening and you will have super nice and healthy breakfast. Healthy, Banana Chia Pudding is something similar with fruit pudding. I tasted with chocolate too but this combination is better for me. Maybe I like it more because I like bananas or because it taste like fruit dessert. I like to add chopped walnuts, almond, pecans and I get healthier breakfast. I must say that these chia seeds are super for weight lost. You can eat sweet, but you don’t need to think about your weight. This dessert is raw, vegan and sugar free. Healthy, Banana Chia Pudding is 4 in 1, without cooking, only mix all ingredients and enjoy!
- 2 very ripe medium sized bananas, pilled
- 1 ½ cups unsweetened coconut milk or milk of choice
- 4 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Chopped pecan or walnuts, optional for decorate
- 1 banana, pilled and sliced
- Cinnamon sticks
- In a jar or medium bowl, add banana, mash it with the fork
- Add chia seed, vanilla extract and cinnamon into the banana, stir to combine
- Add the unsweetened coconut milk and mix well ensuring chia seed are evenly distributed
- Cover and chill in the fridge for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- To serve, garnish with sliced bananas, cinnamon stick and chopped pecans or walnuts
If you serving into glasses add a layer of the pudding, add a layer of banana slices, spoon in another layer of pudding, add another layer of banana slices then add spoon in another layer of pudding and top sliced bananas, cinnamon stick and chopped walnuts or pecans